Delayed Until the End of March

Zella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Zella

Didn't see any news post or anything. The PS Blog put up an update saying the game is now launching March 24th.

Link to PS Blog Post

Not that big of a delay. I wonder how much of it is due to legit technical/gameplay issues and how much is Sony wanting to get it away from the other big Q1 releases like Witcher 3 and The Order.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By Yummylee

Eh, I'm fine with it. As you said it's not that much of a delay, and having two first-party Sony releases in the same month did make February seem a little crowded in that regard.

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By probablytuna

On the one hand it sucks that I'll have to wait even longer to play another Souls game, on the other hand it gives me more time for other games like The Witcher 3.

Phili151

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

That's a shame, not that huge a delay though so I'll live.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

I'm getting worried if this will release as a framey mess or not. This whole generation has been a showcase of struggling framerates.

Quid_Pro_Bono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I kind of doubt they want to get out of the way of other big releases. Souls games sell to a subset of players that will buy them no matter what, as well as a smaller group of curious onlookers. I want to play the witcher and the order, but I'll buy Bloodborne first, no questions. As long as it's up to the quality of the series.

Avatar image for deactivated-6109c8479bb3d
deactivated-6109c8479bb3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@humanity said:

I'm getting worried if this will release as a framey mess or not. This whole generation has been a showcase of struggling framerates.

The optimist in me hopes that the extra time would help prevent this. The pessimist in me wonders if that's actually enough time to iron things out (going back to the aforementioned trend).

It's hard being me, sometimes.

Apart from that, the extra waiting time and potential crowding at release date doesn't bother me, change my opinion, or alter my purchasing decision.