Flamespayer. Overpowered?!

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By mordukai

So out of curiosity I started using the Flamespayer. I only have it upgraded to +3 but I noticed that it pretty much steam rolls over enemies and does really good aggro damage on bosses. Right now can't help but feel that it might be slightly overpowered but the monsters in the game are equally aggravating so I won't complain. However, I can totally see FROM nerfing this weapon in the near future so I'll just enjoy it while it lasts.

My stats are at

Skill - 11

Bloodtinge - 8

Arcane - 8

Avatar image for shadowconqueror
ShadowConqueror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I haven't used it yet, and I'm level 60. I'm considering using it on some asshole enemies later on, but my flame whip might still be better.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowconqueror: I haven't got that far into the game. I'm level 35 at the moment as I am a "taking it slow" kind of player and like to go over areas multiple times before I move on.

I have yet to confirm it but I think that the Flamesprayer also stun locks regular enemies.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Fredchuckdave

Flamesprayer is okay, I think the idea is that absolutely everything in the game is viable for one reason or another. Now the Icesprayer, there's a good weapon (actually I haven't tried it yet, and it's not called the Icesprayer sadly).

envane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

the ammo use on the flamespayer (tm) can get crazy fast , but with oil urns yeah this weapon can be pretty powerful, boosted qs bullets with the cannon would be overpowered as fuck but it uses 10 bullets a shot :/

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@straightgrizzly: Thanks for pointing out my mistake in such a dignified manner. I was going to correct it but then I figured since it gave you enough interest as to post on this thread with nothing really to add to the discussion then it must be something worth leaving uncorrected.

Have a nice day!