Is anyone else having connectivity issues?

Crembaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm unable to connect to Bloodborne's server. I am able to get to the step where it says it is being contacted, and then it either declares that a network error occurred or that it failed to login to the server. At first I thought it might be due to some residual problem with the preload, but everything installed just fine. My connection is just fine as well - PSN and the store all still have functionality. Has anyone encountered this problem as well, or am I alone on this?

Avatar image for asilentprotagonist
ASilentProtagonist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have never seen that, but i haven't got one person to join my game. It could be that I need an item later on IDK.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I had issues with connecting also until someone on these boards pointed out that my game wasn't fully installed. I bought my copy through PSN and I guess it does an initial download and then lets you play as the rest of the game installs.

If your game is giving you the "game is not installed properly" error message then just let it finish download. You can check it by highlighting the game on the xmb and click the option>information.

Crembaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mordukai It is definitely completely installed.

I got through finally, but it dropped off partway through, so who knows? Hopefully tomorrow's server maintenance will fix the issue.

Refactored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Refactored

Haven't had any huge problem, but the "spectres" aren't working that well which I presume is probably a server\connection issue.

Really hoping the PS4 firmware update doesn't have any negative effects.