Jaw Dropping New Bloodborne TGS 2014 Trailer

Avatar image for asilentprotagonist
ASilentProtagonist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Oh my god the hype is REAL. My mouth didn't close while watching this the whole time!

golguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I just saw the trailer a few minutes ago. Did it literally just drop? Holy shit it's fucking amazing. That monster at the end is like a mini Manus and he's fast as hell.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG

Quid_Pro_Bono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

God I LOVE the gothic european style of this game. So extremely exciting. Hell YEAH I'm gonna' wear an old timey doctor mask!

ASilentProtagonist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh my god guys we are getting this game February 6, 2015!!!!!!!!

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Aegon

Man, this TGS just keeps giving. Just show me some in-game Persona 5 and it'll be the best TGS in years.

Of course, if Last Guardian somehow shows up, it'll be overkill.

If Blooborne, MGSV, Witcher 3, Arkham Knight, Persona 5, Zelda Wii U, Xenoblade Chronicles X, and FF XV somehow all squeeze into one year, then I think 2015 can compete with 1998 in the annals of video game history for best year of games.

crithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By crithon

Hooooooottttttttttt!!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c4a6d7d37a3f
deactivated-5c4a6d7d37a3f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unlike Dark Souls 2; That looks kinda really crazy awesome.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

It looks fucking great, and I've watched more Souls games on this site than I've actually played.

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't say my jaw literally dropped, but it sure looked good still!

gatehouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, now I know my deadline for getting a PS4. You've hurt me before From Software, but this looks too damn good to miss out on.

gerrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

look at that hot, hot ragdoll on the corpses. I'm all in with this.

Clovin64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

F**k me.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

@glottery said:

Can't say my jaw literally dropped, but it sure looked good still!

Yah mine didn't drop either but it looks cool. They really spent a lot of time on that wet pavement tech. Hopefully the Souls series greatest enemy, fire, has finally been conquered and will no longer cause massive frame drops.

Lukeweizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I really enjoyed the character customization in the Souls game. I'm going to miss finding new, crazy armor sets, weapons or even just deciding to use a shield. But I respect their choice to go with more focused gameplay. And I can't refuse those environments and atmosphere. Looks incredible.

HeyGuys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By HeyGuys

I love that they are fully aware of how awesome that weapon snapping motion looks.

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

Looks snappier than Dark Souls. I might be interested.

ASilentProtagonist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really enjoyed the character customization in the Souls game. I'm going to miss finding new, crazy armor sets, weapons or even just deciding to use a shield. But I respect their choice to go with more focused gameplay. And I can't refuse those environments and atmosphere. Looks incredible.

What? Character Customization was already confirmed....

Avatar image for do_the_manta_ray
Do_The_Manta_Ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Do_The_Manta_Ray
@asilentprotagonist said:

@lukeweizer said:

Yeah, you'll find gear as per usual. New armour-sets, weaponry, what have you. Hell, there might even be shields in the game for all we know, but with the emphasis on movement, it's unclear as to whether you'll want to use one. I can almost promise you that there won't be any 100 % physical block ones, mind.

Also, I want to go out of my way and say that the enemy at the very end of the trailer, with them big flaps of skin loosely hanging from what remains of it's head, the lower jaw, is very likely the single, most disturbing enemy I have EVER seen. That thing is right up there with the Gaping Maw Dragon as thoroughly disgusting, and I love it. The spittle spraying from those flaps just add to it. Boy, I can't tell whether I'm shivering in delight or disgust. Overall, the art direction in this game is coming across as superlative.

Lukeweizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Lukeweizer

@lukeweizer said:

Yeah, you'll find gear as per usual. New armour-sets, weaponry, what have you. Hell, there might even be shields in the game for all we know, but with the emphasis on movement, it's unclear as to whether you'll want to use one. I can almost promise you that there won't be any 100 % physical block ones, mind.

Also, I want to go out of my way and say that the enemy at the very end of the trailer, with them big flaps of skin loosely hanging from what remains of it's head, the lower jaw, is very likely the single, most disturbing enemy I have EVER seen. That thing is right up there with the Gaping Maw Dragon as thoroughly disgusting, and I love it. The spittle spraying from those flaps just add to it. Boy, I can't tell whether I'm shivering in delight or disgust. Overall, the art direction in this game is coming across as superlative.

Ooooooooooooooooh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. I didn't know they talked about armor and weaponry. Just thought you start with everything you get.

Excited!

Avatar image for counterclockwork87
Counterclockwork87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@do_the_manta_ray said:

@lukeweizer said:

Ooooooooooooooooh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. I didn't know they talked about armor and weaponry. Just thought you start with everything you get.

Excited!

Yeah, during the recent stream I saw them playing with a different weapon and a different armor set, but it was the same character. He was wearing a feathery thing.

FrostyRyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm currently nearing the end of finishing Demon's Souls for the first time. After that, I'll be working on Dark Souls and then Dark Souls II.

Bloodborne looks fucking amazing

Hyuzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So there's co-op? Is it just like regular Dark Souls summoning?

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#26  Edited By ArbitraryWater

As someone who tried to play Demon's Souls this summer and did not finish it because of how much it was like the other two games in that series, this seems like an appreciable change in pace and style.

But first, I need a PS4 :/

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

I wonder how free the weapon/stats will be. Like, do I have to build one way and just stick with that the whole game? Or can I switch it up with different weapons depending on the encounter? That's gonna determine whether or not I can get into this game.

BigBoss1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I don't understand what everyone is so excited about. Yeah it has a really awesome atmosphere and stuff, but I looks like it plays EXACTLY like Dark Souls, which I wasn't a fan of.

Avatar image for deactivated-60dda8699e35a
deactivated-60dda8699e35a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haha, I wouldn't say it's jaw-dropping, but I could be bias because I don't own a PS4.

Looks really neat though.

ASilentProtagonist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyuzen said:

So there's co-op? Is it just like regular Dark Souls summoning?

No Caption Provided

ASilentProtagonist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@random45 said:

Haha, I wouldn't say it's jaw-dropping, but I could be bias because I don't own a PS4.

Looks really neat though.

No offense that's probably why hahahaha

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

The frame rate looks significantly improved in this trailer compared to gameplay we have seen in the past. Hopefully this is how the game is actually going to look and this doesn't look so much better only because it's running on a PC.

FrostyRyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't understand what everyone is so excited about. Yeah it has a really awesome atmosphere and stuff, but I looks like it plays EXACTLY like Dark Souls, which I wasn't a fan of.

Well, like, you know......people are fans of the Souls games. So that would be why people are excited.

ASilentProtagonist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mb said:

The frame rate looks significantly improved in this trailer compared to gameplay we have seen in the past. Hopefully this is how the game is actually going to look and this doesn't look so much better only because it's running on a PC.

I'm sure it will be fine by release. SCE Japan Studio is helping out with it too and they know the hardware arguably better than any developer at the moment!

@bigboss1911 said:

Well, like, you know......people are fans of the Souls games. So that would be why people are excited.

What i was going to say hahahaahhahah

BigBoss1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigboss1911 said:

Great explanation. I could never have come to that conclusion on my own.Thank you.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

It might be because I played like goddamn 250 hours of Dark Souls II earlier this year but man am I burnt out on Souls games. They have reached a level with me where they just seem very passé.

The_Nubster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By The_Nubster

@lukeweizer said:

It's very dignified, that monster.

Avatar image for deactivated-60dda8699e35a
deactivated-60dda8699e35a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It might be because I played like goddamn 250 hours of Dark Souls II earlier this year but man am I burnt out on Souls games. They have reached a level with me where they just seem very passé.

I know exactly how you feel. Steam says I put 80 hours into Dark Souls 2, and I'm just SO burnt out. I'm not even going to bother looking at the final DLC that comes out this month.

FrostyRyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By FrostyRyan

@bigboss1911 said:

Great explanation. I could never have come to that conclusion on my own.Thank you.

Well you did just say you don't understand.