Teach Me Bloodborne Video

Avatar image for onceuponamonkey
onceuponamonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Any chance of a Teach Me Bloodborne video similar to the Monster Hunter 4 video Jason did?? I know very little about the souls series a could do with something similar as a starting point.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

@onceuponamonkey: I doubt GB are going to do one, but if you actually want a starting point then GameSpot has made a lot of starter guide and general strategy videos for Bloodborne. I guess it would be cool to see the guys do one here but I can only imagine how the comments section might look on that sort of video as unlike Monster Hunter which has a humbler base following, many people are self proclaimed Souls experts.

Avatar image for onceuponamonkey
onceuponamonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@humanity: Thanks! I'll check out the GameSpot video.

IBurningStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Loading Video...

It isn't exactly what you are looking for, but it does explain how to play the game and what all the major mechanics are. Also, Vaati is a cool guy with a cool voice who makes cool videos.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

@iburningstar: I always found him overly melodramatic in his delivery, sometimes hilarious sounding like he's on the verge of tears while talking about some of this stuff. While I absolutely hate the name, EpicNameBro is actually pretty good at sounding like a normal down to earth kinda dood and he explains the game really well.

I enjoy watching his Bloodborne playthrough because he helped write the guide for the game and so he points out a lot of small lore details that I would normally miss.