#1 Posted by gakon (1945 posts) -

Guys, the time has come. I need a break from WoW. Nothing in this game, even raiding, is able to sustain my interest at the moment. Although I loved getting to know you guys and getting my first taste of progression raiding, I need to not play for a few months or so. The past few weeks I tried to grit my teeth and keep playing for the good of the guild, but I feel confident that the guild and the raid team will be just fine in my absence. So I hope y'alls understand. My subscription renewed a few days ago, so I might play a low-level character once and a while, but I'm done with raiding for now. 

I've asked Azizzmuck to replace me as Guild Leader, because I think he deserves it. I also don't think anyone would be opposed to that choice.

miss u bros <3 glhb :3
#2 Edited by Thrawnkkar (304 posts) -
@gakon5: :( Please come back often. And dont stop coming to the boards.

I promise I wont significantly change anything about the guild, and if I want to, I'll make sure the guild is ok with it too. I dont want to make this rock the boat.
#3 Posted by makari (594 posts) -

By not significantly changing anything he means he's gonna clear the gbank and disband the guild.

Considering the differences between the guild leader and a member are minor, it hardly matters! That said, I +1 Azizz, for what it's worth.

#4 Edited by gakon (1945 posts) -
@makari said:

Considering the differences between the guild leader and a member are minor, it hardly matters! That said, I +1 Azizz, for what it's worth.

Yeah, I've always felt this way about the matter. [edit] Which is to say, in "announcing" my temporary leave I'm not trying to act self-important, but as GM I should probably say something.
#5 Posted by Astrophel (15 posts) -
@makari said:
By not significantly changing anything he means he's gonna clear the gbank and disband the guild.Considering the differences between the guild leader and a member are minor, it hardly matters! That said, I +1 Azizz, for what it's worth.
He won't clear the GB.  I, on the other hand will clear it and burn that mother f'er down.  Burn it down!
#6 Posted by adoggz (2042 posts) -

oh fuck, I'm so gkicked.

#7 Posted by Makoma (99 posts) -

Oh well. Take care Rawfle!