#1 Edited by Branwulf (407 posts) -

UPDATE:

Here's a link to the 1920x1080 version on the finished image: http://i.imgur.com/OAnRnbE.png

ORIGINAL POST:

So i've started to get into drawing, something i've not done since I was in school a decade ago.

This is a WIP, I wanted to finish it today but my tablet is borked so hopefully it'll be done tomorrow or the next day.

I choose the weapons and armour they both had when they beat the game.

#2 Posted by Nightriff (5085 posts) -

Looks badass! Nice job.

#3 Posted by Carlos1408 (1507 posts) -

Beautiful. The Dark Lord and the First Flame Fuel together as one, yin and yang! \±/

#4 Posted by Yummylee (21665 posts) -

Brilliant! And Havel's armour was a favourite, I see.

#5 Posted by hollitz (1523 posts) -

Excellent work!

#6 Posted by Fredchuckdave (5488 posts) -

Dem Havels. One could simply draw another 2-3 million people in Havels and encompass half the Dark Souls playerbase.

#7 Edited by Branwulf (407 posts) -

Not finished with the details on the weapons and some other parts and still debating the background but here's where i'm at.

#8 Posted by mjk0104 (205 posts) -

That's really, really cool. Nice work :)

#9 Posted by TruthTellah (9122 posts) -

@branwulf: Beautiful. It's really coming along. After this is all done, we will all be praising the Sun for your grand efforts.

#10 Edited by Tennmuerti (8107 posts) -
#11 Posted by Monkeyman04 (1137 posts) -

Nice! Can't wait to see the final result.

#12 Edited by crithon (3269 posts) -

wicked cool, wicked cool

#13 Posted by HatKing (5954 posts) -

Vinny should be a pretty lady.

#14 Edited by Yummylee (21665 posts) -

A few inaccuracies with the colours (which I assume is intentional?), but it's all shaping up really nicely regardless!

#15 Posted by SirOptimusPrime (2010 posts) -

Love it, love it. Though I think the name text needs to be a different color in that second one - just looks a bit rough to parse out with the dark red background and grey/black armors.

Can't wait to see what this looks like all done up.

#16 Posted by Mento (2548 posts) -

That's a great image, love the interpretation and amount of detail.

I suppose there was a bit of a hard call to make regarding the faces. For it to be truly accurate, they'd have to either both be women (I'd love it if someone depicted the duo as two brunettes kicking ass in Havel's gear, with perhaps Jeff Green's Moron cowering in the background) or both be wearing that ridiculous Boar Helm.

#17 Posted by Branwulf (407 posts) -

@yummylee: Weapons are way off at the moment if that's what you mean.

@mento: I was thinking about doing the full helmets but though this might be better and more personal.

#18 Edited by Capum15 (4903 posts) -

Oh man, that is pretty kickass.

@mento said:

That's a great image, love the interpretation and amount of detail.

I suppose there was a bit of a hard call to make regarding the faces. For it to be truly accurate, they'd have to either both be women (I'd love it if someone depicted the duo as two brunettes kicking ass in Havel's gear, with perhaps Jeff Green's Moron cowering in the background) or both be wearing that ridiculous Boar Helm.

Imagine them as ladies but with the same hair/facial hair.

You're welcome.

Boar helm would be fine, too.

#19 Posted by Elyhaym (210 posts) -

This is pretty fantastic! Good job!

#20 Posted by Yummylee (21665 posts) -

@branwulf: I was more so referring to the havel armour, as it's more of a light grey. Don't get me wrong, though, I'm not criticising your work as I think it looks great. But I am curious to know if you intentionally coloured the armour much darker, for stylistic purpose or what have you

#23 Posted by Branwulf (407 posts) -

Alright, I made make some more edits but I think i'm done, need to move on:

#24 Posted by Nightriff (5085 posts) -

@branwulf: Alright, this is my new wallpaper, you made me do it.

#25 Edited by SunBroZak (1117 posts) -

That's really great. Good job.

#26 Posted by Branwulf (407 posts) -

@nightriff: Glad you liked it, I enjoyed getting the practice :3

#27 Posted by Steadying (1250 posts) -

This is great! :D