#1 Posted by LustRazor (14 posts) -

Hey squad,

After finding your vids on XBMC, I had to get premium membership. I don't know what comes with that, but I wanted to throw in my support regardless. I love the videos of a couple guys reviewing a game. (especially the really awful ones like Motorbike) It takes me back to my school days where friends would sit around and do exactly the same thing. lol Keep it up!

#2 Posted by DarthOrange (3869 posts) -

Hey squad,

After finding your vids on XBMC, I had to get premium membership. I don't know what comes with that, but I wanted to throw in my support regardless. I love the videos of a couple guys reviewing a game. (especially the really awful ones like Motorbike) It takes me back to my school days where friends would sit around and do exactly the same thing. lol Keep it up!

Sure no problem! Always glad to meet a fan!

#3 Posted by mlarrabee (2993 posts) -
#4 Posted by LustRazor (14 posts) -

haha Did that golf game need two parts?

One gem of the Motorbike review was getting stuck in stupidly hard parts, having to play it over and over to get past. The frustration factor was delicious.

When I was a kid we could afford to rent one NES game over the weekend and often it was horrible. That didn't stop us from wasting a sleepless weekend on it, just to get to the end. Since they were rentals I would record the endings on my trusty VHS. I can vividly recall beating the Rocketeer game on NES literally moments before we had to leave to return it to the store. Success is so much sweeter when you're under the gun.

#5 Edited by SuperSolidSnake2019 (73 posts) -

There isn't another gaming site like GiantBomb. That is why I don't pay money to any other gaming site. The content in the last week was really fun to watch. Game & Wario was first class on the Quick Look and then they went back to it on the live show which made me happy.

#6 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4236 posts) -

Welcome!

#7 Edited by LustRazor (14 posts) -

hahaha Thanks for the link! I have a lot to catch up on. I mostly ignored that last generation of console gaming, but did camp out for the Wii.

All this furor over PS4/XB1 launch reawakened a hunger for fresh updates and I ended up here. The other outlets are all about shilling for advertisements. Giant Bomb seems to be keeping it real. This is the way it ought to be!