#1 Posted by thejackrayner (6 posts) -

Holy schmichael, what a season, what a season folks!

Jeff and Drew are banging out awesome Quick-Looks left right and centre; GB East cut their teeth on live streaming; Kleptok tries his hand at video/essay/review/discussion nonsense alongside the regularly scheduled Bombin' the A.M. I mean, this is pretty great. I'm pretty buzzing about the GB expansion, truly we are living in an exciting time, but I sincerely hope long distance collab is still possible - the thought of no more Jeff/Vinny dynamism on podcasts, QL's or the like hurts my soul.

July/new financial quarter can not come around quickly enough. (Plus more Alex is always the best.) Who's with me?!

#2 Posted by slndr (63 posts) -

Agreed. It's been a great week for content!

#3 Posted by Demoskinos (14826 posts) -

I havent noticed. Been too busy watching sick ass speed runs on SGDQ all week.

#4 Posted by GiantLizardKing (447 posts) -

Giantbomb is still a threat

#5 Edited by UncleBenny (432 posts) -

I'm sorry, I think you mean Klip-Klop.

and yes, I thought that this was gonna be a slow week as well, and then everyone really blew the content boat right out into the atmosphere.

#6 Posted by Nightriff (5080 posts) -

@demoskinos: The Quake Speed Run going on right now is blowing my mind.

#7 Posted by Trilogy (2653 posts) -

Honestly, I most excited for what's going on with Alex and Vinny's side of things. I think they make a fantastic pairing, and the whole thing is sort of reminiscent to when GB first started. The small scrappy upstart has a vibe I really dig on. On the other side of the country, that new hire couldn't come fast enough (assuming it is who people think it is). Jeff desperately needs somebody else to play off of comedically.

#8 Edited by Irvandus (2879 posts) -

This whole week is so exciting. It's really great to see the three different teams going at it. Each coast is kind of in a rocky state but the content that has gone up has been pretty good. Also patrick is doing fantastic job putting in work.

#9 Posted by BonOrbitz (2193 posts) -

Yeah, things have been getting exciting recently. I just get this energetic feeling from all the content that's been coming our way since E3.

#10 Posted by porjos (142 posts) -

Agreed, and I can't wait for some new blood either. If this were two years ago - I would be fiercely resistant to any change to the dynamic - but I certainly welcome it at this point.

#11 Edited by thejackrayner (6 posts) -

@porjos said:

Agreed, and I can't wait for some new blood either. If this were two years ago - I would be fiercely resistant to any change to the dynamic - but I certainly welcome it at this point.

100% this! I am in total agreement on the point that this is timed pretty perfectly for the crew.

Giantbomb is still a threat

#12 Posted by McGook (3 posts) -

Really great getting loads of content. I hope this is a sign of things to come rather than an exception. exciting.

#13 Edited by Brodehouse (9949 posts) -

Big fan of the last week of content. Another week or two of motivated whatever this is and I believe I will resubscribe.

If this were two years ago - I would be fiercely resistant to any change to the dynamic - but I certainly welcome it at this point.

Two years ago there was a massive change to the dynamic and that's really where GB didn't pop like it used to for me. And then another massive change last year. At this point hiring new people would be the least dramatic thing I can imagine happening.

#14 Posted by ripelivejam (3953 posts) -

and then brad comes back with The Hourly DOTA.

and the hellmouth opens.

#15 Edited by I_Stay_Puft (3380 posts) -

Making up for lost time. They've been doing a fantastic job over this past week. Hopefully Alex and Vinny will follow suit in the coming weeks when they get their studio set up put together.

#16 Posted by extragingerbrew (194 posts) -

Giant Bomb is getting swoll baby!

#17 Posted by csl316 (8665 posts) -

It was nice to see Jeff so excited about the site on jar time. Where it is, where it's going, etc.