• 69 results
#1 Posted by Stickybombz (6 posts) -

Watch til' the end, large sums of cash are brandished and thrown.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh3Iv36s889B4Q4AS6

#2 Posted by Unequivocable (225 posts) -

That's some real fine nodding.

#3 Posted by Crembaw (422 posts) -

That's them, alright. That's also some real poor Hip-Hop from one Mister Peezy.

#4 Posted by Indiana_Jenkins (391 posts) -

This is the most hilarious thing I've seen this week.

#5 Edited by mbdoeden (184 posts) -

10/10

Just as described, amazing, a true tour de force.

#6 Posted by vorpalparasite (295 posts) -

WOW WOW WOW. AMAZING.

#7 Posted by SgtSphynx (1412 posts) -

I don't have words

#8 Edited by Itwongo (1207 posts) -

God yes!

#9 Posted by Darthozzan (114 posts) -

It was everything I expected and so much more.

#10 Edited by Amikron (312 posts) -

I like how Jeff contemplates the lyrics.

#11 Posted by w_drive (32 posts) -

I nearly died laughing. This is so perfect.

#12 Posted by Manhattan_Project (2159 posts) -

Wow that beat sure is something else. Great nodding by Jeff and Alex, as always.

#13 Posted by HatKing (5981 posts) -

It made me feel like the video was a joke. Haha... Poor guy, the background people are probably more famous than he is.

#14 Posted by skip124 (24 posts) -

sorry but i have to add in one of the comments from the video

"sittin at the table w tony hawk and chum lee?"

#15 Posted by TheHT (11389 posts) -

oh my god that's the best.

#16 Posted by Amikron (312 posts) -

@hatking said:

It made me feel like the video was a joke. Haha... Poor guy, the background people are probably more famous than he is.

No probably about it. The Wolf and Jeff-Geezy are well known in the underground hip-hop and wrestling communities.

#17 Edited by CornBREDX (5396 posts) -

I wonder if this guy knows he'll get more views because Alex and Jeff are in it. He must know that, right? Their cameo seems completely pointless otherwise. They aren't even fronting as "the man" or anything so they seem to serve no other purpose that I can really tell in the video.

Not to be mean to the guy but this is the worst kind of hip hop. Singing about money (that the singer often doesn't actually have) has always been incredibly shallow. How about singing about how shitty it is to try and become a famous hip hop artist in the modern industry? That tip is free. He may want to work on making actual rhymes as well. Although the current state of music, that doesn't actually matter.

Anyway, the cameo was funny but the video is otherwise really dumb. It's just one big- late 90s- cliche.

#18 Edited by Malgoo (10 posts) -

Presented without comment.

#19 Posted by Aegon (5661 posts) -

Featuring Tony Hawk and Chumlee, according to the comments.

#20 Posted by dickbuttus (4 posts) -

WORLDSTARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

#21 Posted by HatKing (5981 posts) -

@cornbredx: He might be banking on getting lucky with popular cameos. Bet it doesn't go unnoticed when the hosts of that video see he hits 20,000 views within a day of posting it. What if this dude actually gets a record deal out of this? I mean, obviously the luck will only carry him so far, but it would be pretty damn crazy to see.

#22 Posted by chilibean_3 (1644 posts) -

@skip124 said:

sorry but i have to add in one of the comments from the video

"sittin at the table w tony hawk and chum lee?"

and then this one

"What was with the press conference scene with the two awkward white guys?"

#23 Posted by Jeff (3583 posts) -

I wonder if this guy knows he'll get more views because Alex and Jeff are in it. He must know that, right? Their cameo seems completely pointless otherwise. They aren't even fronting as "the man" or anything so they seem to serve no other purpose that I can really tell in the video.

Keep in mind that at no point did they ask who we were. We were just a couple of guys with a room that they could use.

Staff
#24 Posted by Amikron (312 posts) -

@jeff said:

@cornbredx said:

Keep in mind that at no point did they ask who we were. We were just a couple of guys with a room that they could use.

That really just does make the whole thing better doesn't it. Hopefully Peezy will want you back for a collabo on his next hit.

#25 Edited by joey (984 posts) -

Here's a GIF version:

#26 Posted by Sarumarine (2251 posts) -

I am just glad this happened. It totally made my night.

#27 Edited by I_Stay_Puft (3455 posts) -

UNSOLVED E3 MYSTERIES in the books guys. Now it's an official wrap on E3 2014.

#28 Edited by Grondoth (250 posts) -

The cameo makes no sense. You're just a couple of dudes. It's comedic brilliance, but I don't think it was intended that way.

I'm very upset they didn't use your mean mugging takes though.

#29 Posted by meaninoflife42 (513 posts) -

Benjamin Peezy wins E3.

#30 Posted by KaneRobot (1644 posts) -

@jeff said:

@cornbredx said:

I'm mildly sad the standees weren't yet set up.

#31 Edited by I_Stay_Puft (3455 posts) -

I think he knew who they were.

#32 Edited by joey (984 posts) -
Alex Navarro
Jeff Gerstmann

#33 Edited by CornBREDX (5396 posts) -

@jeff: Ya, I know. You mentioned that during a podcast. I just think it's an interesting thing. Maybe they didn't know who you were, but knew you were someone important enough to get views for being in his video- I don't know. I'm just speculating, I guess.

It's just weird because the scene you're even in is out of place with the rest of the video. The rest of the video reminded me a lot of what they said young rappers should do to make a demo video in the 90s, but then there was your scene for some reason. It just makes me wonder why they chose that shot I guess.

I'm probably thinking about it more than they did, though. I don't know haha

#34 Edited by falserelic (5445 posts) -

Well I had enough of GB for today.

#35 Posted by TheSouthernDandy (3881 posts) -

This is everything I'd hoped it would be.

#36 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11138 posts) -

Everything about this is amazing in all the right ways.

#37 Edited by Vinny_Says (5714 posts) -

yeah...there's already a million Drake wanabes out there...make it a million and one I guess. Here's how you make a song about having money:

#38 Edited by Winsord (1233 posts) -

I think the idea there was that we were supposed to be businessmen doing business with Mr. Peezy. I don't know if that came across, exactly.

— RICKY THE AC!D KING (@alex_navarro) June 26, 2014

This, surprisingly enough, makes a lot more sense to me now. I also like that the bass sound effect kind of sounds like it was made on a Genesis soundchip.

#39 Posted by ShaggE (6479 posts) -

Next up, Snoop Dogg feat. The Wolf and US Pipe AKA Dr. Tracksuit AKA The Rap Man AKA Some Other Fucking Fantastic Monikers.

#40 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5598 posts) -

I fuckin lost it when I finally saw Jeff and Alex.

#41 Posted by helvetica (102 posts) -

Alex's nodding while serving an unblinking stare to the camera is the best. He looks all business.

#42 Edited by Electric_Zen (99 posts) -

@winsord said:

I think the idea there was that we were supposed to be businessmen doing business with Mr. Peezy. I don't know if that came across, exactly.

— RICKY THE AC!D KING (@alex_navarro) June 26, 2014

Oh shit, so he thought Alex was MR. SMALL BUSINESSMAN???

#43 Posted by Beyond_Recall (47 posts) -

E3 2014: We're Talking over the Benjamin Peezy Press Conference

#44 Edited by 71Ranchero (2776 posts) -

What just happened? Did I just drop several tax brackets?

#45 Posted by Slurpelve (612 posts) -

Wow, that was soo random, just noding their heads slowly

cool video!

#46 Posted by Stickybombz (6 posts) -

Thats my actions

#47 Posted by animathias (1186 posts) -

That would have been a million times better if the cardboard cutouts were behind them.

#48 Posted by Boboblaw (298 posts) -

Holy crap that was both amazing and awkward.

#49 Edited by Cerberus3Dog (339 posts) -

I thought this was gonna be the next TooHuman video thing based off the twitter chatter going around this. You know what, it's pretty darn close. It's a small glimpse of greatness, but what's there is fantastic.

#50 Edited by Stonyman65 (2726 posts) -

The comments on Worldstar are amazing.
"That's his sister with the beanie and his cousin in the red shirt, frontin like they got hoes..lmao"

I lost my shit after reading that hahaha.