#1 Edited by Milkman (16514 posts) -

This is not my animation but Vinny re-tweeted this and it seems like the creator hasn't posted it to the site and I wanted to make sure as much as people as possible saw this because IT'S AMAZING. If you are the creator, please show yourself so you can get proper props.

#2 Posted by Salarn (463 posts) -

Very nice

#3 Edited by Yummylee (21242 posts) -

I at first thought this would have been the same guy that done the Illegal Drugs animation, but apparently not! Great job all the same, and I also think it's worth embedding the drugs video too anywhoo because they're both so good. I like how there's now this consistency of Jeff being represented as the Heavy and Vinny the Engineer.

#4 Posted by Wolfgame (695 posts) -

Damn that was one of the best GB animated in quite awhile. Any clue which GB user made this?

#5 Posted by Dalai (6991 posts) -

Expecting the Moderator Seal of Approval any minute now. I mean, that's absolutely beautiful, whoever you are.

#6 Posted by mlarrabee (2885 posts) -

At first I was afraid that it was another of the digitally drawn ones, since those kinda freak me out. They're really well done and an insane amount of work must go into them, but something about the popping veins and pustules...

This, however!--this was equally as funny, and with no oozing sores or bloodshot eyes to boot! That was a great section of the Bombcast and it was animated really well.

#7 Edited by Wikitoups (773 posts) -

Poor Poor Luigi :(

#8 Posted by cloudymusic (1048 posts) -

Awesome.

#9 Posted by TooWalrus (13135 posts) -

I'm glad the valve video creation tools are being used as a force for good.

#10 Posted by Tajasaurus (789 posts) -

this is excellent

#11 Posted by probablytuna (3533 posts) -

This is probably one of my favourite Bombcast gags in a long time.

#12 Edited by iceman228433 (578 posts) -

That was amazing.

#13 Posted by Humanity (8800 posts) -

I'm glad the valve video creation tools are being used as a force for good.

Indeed, the best of the good.

#14 Edited by Glottery (1104 posts) -

I have to say that I would've loved your twisted take on this, @lackingsaint, but this is still pretty brilliant. Too bad I never got this far on my Garry's Mod career...

#15 Edited by AMyggen (2532 posts) -

I really like the fact that Vinny is sitting in a wooden chair.

Fantastic stuff all around!

#16 Posted by LackingSaint (1770 posts) -

At first I was afraid that it was another of the digitally drawn ones, since those kinda freak me out. They're really well done and an insane amount of work must go into them, but something about the popping veins and pustules...

This, however!--this was equally as funny, and with no oozing sores or bloodshot eyes to boot! That was a great section of the Bombcast and it was animated really well.

(´◉◞౪◟◉)

I commented on the video itself, but i'll repeat here; fantastic work, man! I'd love to learn 3D-animation so I can do this kind of thing in the future.

#17 Posted by Fattony12000 (7034 posts) -

lol

#18 Posted by crithon (3075 posts) -

excellent work man, excellent

#19 Posted by TehBuLL (591 posts) -

This is fantastic. Laughed even through the 3rd watch of it. Hope the creator comes forth.

#20 Posted by MachoFantastico (4484 posts) -

Poor Luigi!

#21 Posted by Brendan (7685 posts) -

Fantexcellent, my anonymous friend.

#22 Edited by ZZoMBiE13 (307 posts) -

@yummylee: Oh man, that was so fun! Thanks for posting that, I hadn't seen it before.

Oh man, I'm literally teary eyed from that. lmao.