#1 Posted by adoggz (2040 posts) -

Ok, I have a suggestion for the guild bank (probably easier to say here than try and convey in gchat). As it is now we have a tab for trade mats ,that seems perma full and a constant mess, a tab for glyphs and a tab for recipes ,that never seemed to get used, and a tab for cloth/enchanting (my fav tab ever). My suggestion is to reorganize these 4 tabs along the profession line compatibility thing (like mining supports jewelcrafting blacksmithing and engineering). So there would be a tab for the mining, blacksmith, engineering and jewelcrafting professions. A tab for herbing, alch, and inscription and so on. These tabs would hold everything to do with there respective profs so the BJME tab would have the recipies for bsmith and ore and whatnot. The HAI tab would have all the glyphs in it and potions and herbs. and a tab for LW and skin i guess (maybe throw cooking in there too). I figure this way it'd be easy for people to throw stuff and know where to get the stuff they need to lvl a prof maybe we could even try and keep the tabs stocked with stuff for the profs with the money in the bank (sorta being wasted right now)

oh i suppose the cloth enchant tab could just be renamed Tailoring/Enchanting and keep it mostly as is.

#2 Posted by Thrawnkkar (304 posts) -
@adoggz You have a serious issue with the guild bank tabs. Why is this? Who touched you?

Where's the gear going?
#3 Posted by adoggz (2040 posts) -
@Thrawnkkar said:
" You have a serious issue with the guild bank tabs. Why is this? Who touched you?

YOU DID!

@Thrawnkkar said:
" Where's the gear going? "
MY PANTS! (stay where it is)
#4 Posted by Jonnyflash80 (489 posts) -
I agree with adoggz. The trade materials tab is a mess because it covers stuff for so many different professions. We definitely need to keep a tab just for gear and a tab just for Misc items. The remaining tabs should be divided up as adoggz describes. It would definitely make it easier to find specific materials. Although I don't envy the person who would have to make the initial pass to sort all that junk.
#5 Posted by gakon (1945 posts) -
Yeah, I think I've come around on this idea. I took a gander at the current Trade Materials tab and noticed that it probably has more useful stuff than I thought. I'd like a place to put meat and fish (right now it's split between the Trade tab and the 85 tab), but we can't afford a fifth tab for professions. I'd like the last three to be Gear, 85 Stuff, and Everything Else.

Too bad the name field for each tab can't be very long and can't contain special characters.

ALSO OH MY F PEOPLE STOP PUTTING LIKE LEVEL 10 ENCHANTS IN THE GUILD BANK NOBODY USES THEM
#6 Posted by Jonnyflash80 (489 posts) -
@gakon5 said:
"ALSO OH MY F PEOPLE STOP PUTTING LIKE LEVEL 10 ENCHANTS IN THE GUILD BANK NOBODY USES THEM"
*Grins sheepishly*
I may have put some less than stellar enchants in there recently. But I know they weren't level 10 ones.
I just can't bring myself to destroy enchant scrolls outright so I throw them all in the gbank in case someone wants them. I'll probably go in tonight and take out some of the lower level ones I put in there.
#7 Posted by Thrawnkkar (304 posts) -
@gakon5 We have like 15k in the guild bank. Whatcha mean we can't afford them?!
#8 Posted by gakon (1945 posts) -
@Thrawnkkar said:
" @gakon5 We have like 15k in the guild bank. Whatcha mean we can't afford them?! "
Get back to be when you've leveled an 85 of every race/class combo, and I'll see about getting that last tab.

And I mean you personally Az.
#9 Posted by Thrawnkkar (304 posts) -
@gakon5 No no. The next one is just 10k gold. The one after that is the cheevo one.
#10 Posted by bcjohnnie (442 posts) -
@Thrawnkkar: Ummm... no no no aziz... there is only one slot left to buy, and it's the cheevo one.
#11 Posted by gakon (1945 posts) -
@bcjohnnie said:
" @Thrawnkkar: Ummm... no no no aziz... there is only one slot left to buy, and it's the cheevo one. "
This guy has it right. The 7th tab is purchasable when your guild reaches level 5.
#12 Posted by Astrophel (15 posts) -

I try to keep the trade goods tabs organized by what profession uses it it, but honestly I do it, and then go back every week and its all fucked up again.  

And I agree, stop littering the bank with shit.  :P