#1 Edited by Thrawnkkar (304 posts) -

First and foremost, I wrote this in word and then emailed it to my phone then posted it using the mobile site, so I have a feeling it’s going to look weird, so deal with it.

It’s that time, I finished this last week during “The Event” and couldn’t post it on the site, but now that I have the time and re-updated this list AND with 4.1 releasing its going to be nice to have a “Pre 353” snap shot of our 85s and an overall feel for what’s happening in Bomb Squad.

New Stuff

First Uhgzugtagug hit ilvl 329 on Saturday and has since gotten to ilvl 336. Grats to him! That little bastard at 330 was doing 12-13k dps, so I can only imagine what he is doing at 336.

Leveling

Currently we have 5 people leveling characters, so when you see JonnyFlash (81), Cyndra (79), Heretica (79), Sehkmet (79) or Dienapsten (66) on give them encouragement and advice and free stuff, people LOVE free stuff.

Raiding

Everyone in our guild that raids is now above the 350 mark. That’s a big deal for us and we should grats ourselves on the back real hard.

Supergum           361
 Thrawn                 359
 Venenn                359
 Nyeneave           358
 Leutak                  358
 Uncola                  357
 Azizzmuck           357
 Galvarcus            356
 VitaminC              356
 Babble                  355
 Triody                   354
 Dasix                     354
 Lwyll                      353
 Rawfle                  352
 Istabthings          350

Let’s hope that the influx of upgrades from the ZG and ZA dungeons will push us past our 3% try on Cho’gall and drown that jerk.

Clean Up

We are getting a new content patch today, and that means hopefully a big influx of our old members coming back on to see what’s up with the content. It needs to be every one of your jobs to engage these old members and make them feel right back at home. Since I have been keeping these lists the below people have gone away or show up so infrequently as to be basically gone and I want you guys to keep an eye peeled for them, let them know we miss them! Give them free stuff!!! :P

Pownce
 Larso
 Burax
 Crunkles
 Enemykite
 Dulji
 Golas
 Baragh
 Bitztik
 Vitajinx
 Aidenblkrose
 Demonstride
 Miauen
 Bayoulord

#2 Edited by Thrawnkkar (304 posts) -

I just received word that Vitajinx is VitaminC.

Even though this should have been obvious if right I still expect you guys to hound him about bringing the Jinx back.

#3 Posted by makari (594 posts) -

I am not Vitajinx, so there's that!

#4 Posted by Thrawnkkar (304 posts) -
@makari: I was lied to! Such habberdashery.
#5 Posted by makari (594 posts) -
@Thrawnkkar: Balderdash!
#6 Posted by Jonnyflash80 (489 posts) -
@Thrawnkkar said:
" Currently we have 5 people leveling characters, so when you see JonnyFlash (81), Cyndra (79), Heretica (79), Sehkmet (79) or Dienapsten (66) on give them encouragement and advice and free stuff, people LOVE free stuff. "

Indeed I do like free stuff. More free stuff please! ;)

Also I'm ilvl 247.
BOOM!
#7 Posted by LibraryDues (342 posts) -

I've upgraded 4 pieces since patch day.  My only 346 left is a trinket.

Cho'Gall isn't gonna know what hit him.  Or, rather, his faceless one adds that I spend most of my time with, but you get the idea.
#8 Posted by Babble (1270 posts) -
@LibraryDues said:
" I've upgraded 4 pieces since patch day.  My only 346 left is a trinket.

Cho'Gall isn't gonna know what hit him.  Or, rather, his faceless one adds that I spend most of my time with, but you get the idea.
"
Welp, looks like I have some catching up to do.
#9 Posted by Dizzyhippos (1367 posts) -

told you i was going to be away during hockey

#10 Posted by gakon (1945 posts) -

Look at me, I'm the least-geared healer! I should be able to catch up by burning through Zandalari heroics, though.

#11 Posted by Thrawnkkar (304 posts) -
@gakon5: Join up foolio! We've been running them non-stop for a bit now.
#12 Posted by gakon (1945 posts) -
@Thrawnkkar said:
" @gakon5: Join up foolio! We've been running them non-stop for a bit now. "
I might be able to get on later tonight, we'll see.
#13 Posted by LibraryDues (342 posts) -

Looks like the hotfix yesterday addressed Choggie's messed up timing.  Looks like we can still 2 heal it, then.