#1 Posted by Rxanadu (506 posts) -

Hey, duders! I just had a weird idea for keeping Ryan Davis in our hearts: make mods for our favorite games which feature him in an almost god-like position. In other words, he basically can't die (again) within the game. This would probably require having in positions in the games where he would be most likely not to be harmed, such as quest givers in RPGs. My initial suggestion would be reskinning the Mysterious Man in Fallout 3 and New Vegas to look like Ryan's Western getup from the 2011 GOTY videos.

This may sound selfish, but I won't be able to participate in this, as my art skills are atrocious. If I were to use them in this little project, I may end up only tarnishing his memory; I can't take that chance right now.

I hope this is a good idea, and I'm not wasting anyone else's time. I also mean no offense when posting this; it's just something I wanted to say (and happen). Please let me know if this a viable way of mourning this loss to the Giant Bomb community.

#2 Posted by Lanechanger (560 posts) -
@rxanadu said:

My initial suggestion would be reskinning the Mysterious Man in Fallout 3 and New Vegas to look like Ryan's Western getup from the 2011 GOTY videos.

Ha, that would be a pleasant surprise actually.