This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Azurath (294 posts) -

It looks like this is an alternate angle shot of Drew and Patrick eating that goat head in Iceland. I can't understand what they are saying, they must be speaking Bombsquadish or maybe Scanlonese.

#2 Posted by Grim_Wreeper (23 posts) -

Patrick's beard looks amazing in that light.

#3 Edited by Nilazz (607 posts) -

Man, seeing someone eating that makes me feel sick!

#4 Posted by ZombieSpace (286 posts) -

It's a sketch show in Iceland but yes, he's eating the same thing.

#5 Posted by Winternet (8007 posts) -

He's not wearing the "more female characters in video games" t-shirt, so I don't think that's Patrick.

#6 Edited by hollitz (1427 posts) -

He's not wearing the "more female characters in video games" t-shirt, so I don't think that's Patrick.

Want to take another pass at that one?

#7 Posted by Abendlaender (2766 posts) -

This guy looks like how I always imagined Hägar the Horrible to look in real life.

#8 Posted by psylah (2162 posts) -

@hollitz said:

@winternet said:

You're right, everyone knows you won't spot Patrick in anything but his "I'm sorry for my Cismale Privilege" shirts.

#9 Edited by Milkman (16540 posts) -

This thread started pretty dumb but it really devolved into absolute idiocy in record time.

#10 Posted by hollitz (1427 posts) -

@psylah said:

@hollitz said:

@winternet said:

You're right, everyone knows you won't spot Patrick in anything but his "I'm sorry for my Cismale Privilege" shirts.

I was more disappointed with the laziness of the joke than the sentiment, though generalizing instead of arguing points is pretty lazy too.

#11 Edited by Chaser324 (6333 posts) -
Moderator Online