#1 Posted by DavidMerrick (90 posts) -

Of all the crew pairings to come out of the various split-ups and moves, the more frequent pairing of Jeff and Drew on Quick Looks is pretty great. For two guys with such different tastes in games, their recent QLs are brimming with enthusiasm, especially the Shovel Knight one. I hope we won't see less of their collaborations when the new hires come on board.

#2 Posted by Nux (2424 posts) -

I thought this was going to be something completely different. I'm glad I was wrong.

#3 Posted by BonOrbitz (2252 posts) -

I haven't seen the Shovel Knight QL yet, but found their Spintires QL fun. They definitely have good chemistry!

#4 Posted by Brendan (8152 posts) -

Nope, no erotic fan fiction here. I'll come back later.

#5 Edited by DavidMerrick (90 posts) -

Forever. <3

#6 Posted by UncleBenny (477 posts) -

I haven't seen the Shovel Knight QL yet, but found their Spintires QL fun. They definitely have good chemistry!

the Spintires QL was really great, it was the most amazing display of Jeff being bored by Spintires but also really impressed by Spintires I've ever seen.

#7 Edited by Alphaknowledge (31 posts) -

@davidmerrick: I agree with you, they definitely have good chemistry toghether and I find Drew brings up a lot of good points with Jeff

#8 Posted by pinner458 (850 posts) -

I don't really get why so many people are saying "all these Jeff/Drew Quick Looks" all of a sudden. Brad was out this week, they sat down and played 4 games all at once and recorded it.

#9 Posted by ToTheNines (839 posts) -

It's no Jeff and Vinny, but hey I'll take it.

#10 Edited by Sweep (8983 posts) -

Drew is a man of action.

#11 Posted by DavidMerrick (90 posts) -

I don't really get why so many people are saying "all these Jeff/Drew Quick Looks" all of a sudden. Brad was out this week, they sat down and played 4 games all at once and recorded it.

Because GB doesn't often show off the Jeff-Drew dynamic, and turns out when the two get together, magic happens.

#12 Posted by President_Barackbar (3474 posts) -

I love how much those two have hustled this last week to churn out the Quick Looks, its really been awesome to see.

#13 Posted by Mister_V (1436 posts) -

Someone else has said this before but i agree that Drew really brings out the optimistic side of Jeff in a way other people don't always.

#14 Posted by jkz (4060 posts) -

Much like Vinny, I find Drew's really good at countering Jeff's occasionally over-eager negativity in a way that Brad isn't (Brad and Jeff tend to feed off each other's negativity and make certain QL's a real bummer). I really appreciate that. I hope they keep making use of that pairing.

#15 Posted by hollitz (1624 posts) -

Drew & Alexis ride or die.

#16 Posted by DavidMerrick (90 posts) -

@mister_v said:

Someone else has said this before but i agree that Drew really brings out the optimistic side of Jeff in a way other people don't always.

Case in point, the Valiant Hearts Quick Look that just went up. Jeff spends half of its running time praising how good it looks.

#17 Posted by wewantsthering (1594 posts) -

I agree! Drew is a great balance for Jeff. :-)

#18 Edited by Brackynews (4094 posts) -

@brendan said:

Nope, no erotic fan fiction here. I'll come back later.

Fight or Flight, a Tale of Two Downloads...

#19 Posted by csl316 (9478 posts) -

Whenever Drew says "Jeff," I think of that video with explosions and "we're going balls out, e-sports!" Because Drew yells "Jeff" in that video.

So like... that's just an added bonus.