#1 Edited by BotBotBot (3 posts) -

Been a long time fan of Giant Bomb but never participated in the forums or chat. I've finally decided to sign up and show my appreciation for the countless hours of entertainment. My design is comprised of some of my favorite moments and videos I've seen throughout the years. There are so many talented people on this forum so I'd love any input. The Bomb Squad is the best!

#2 Posted by Brendan (8124 posts) -

Looks great! I do think that actually putting "Insider" in the design is a little on the nose for my tastes.

#3 Posted by The_Nubster (2354 posts) -

Looks great! Love the idea. I would recommend squishing it together, and maybe trying to emulate the bomb's face a little? As it stands, it's a little too spaced-out. Anyway, good memory with all of the references! I get them all (except for Insider, I think) but I wouldn't have been able to recall them.

#4 Posted by joshwent (2351 posts) -

@brendan said:

Looks great! I do think that actually putting "Insider" in the design is a little on the nose for my tastes.

Totally agree. Take the 'Insider' out, and that's a beautiful tribute. Well done!

#5 Edited by BotBotBot (3 posts) -

Thanks guys! Ok, I'll take out the "insider" but the design looks really plain without something there. I thought about "Duder" but didn't really like it.

Any other suggestions for words?