• 90 results
#51 Posted by Castiel (2577 posts) -

Damn Max looks a lot like Vinny!

Congratz Ryan, that seemed like a great wedding and weird seing so many of the GB duders being dads.

#52 Edited by Stonyman65 (2675 posts) -

I love Jeff standing there in a nice suit with sneakers on.

I would expect nothing less. Stay classy.

#53 Posted by johncallahan (559 posts) -

Feels a little weird to be seeing pictures of Ryan's wedding. But damn if Norm doesn't take a fine photo. Seems like the wedding was a real blast, and couldn't be happier for Ryan.

#54 Posted by Nev (544 posts) -

The loveliness of it all is overpowering.

#55 Posted by Jackhole (370 posts) -

As I was flipping through the pictures, it suddenly became private, thanks a lot NORM!

#56 Posted by Sterling (2164 posts) -

Oops! You don't have permission to view this page.

#57 Posted by thornie (169 posts) -

@jackhole said:

As I was flipping through the pictures, it suddenly became private, thanks a lot NORM!

As they should be. It's a bit weird that these were posted. I know I would not want my private photos of my wedding up for all the world to see.

#58 Posted by ajamafalous (11959 posts) -

As an Italian-American myself: MAX IS THE MOST ITALIAN-LOOKING KID I'VE EVER SEEN. HE'S SO ADORABLE.

#59 Posted by JeffGoldblum (3704 posts) -

This feels like the whiskey media kickstarter movie that was made after the TV show got canceled

#60 Posted by normanchan (20 posts) -

sorry guys, but these shouldn't have been public. enjoy the dad pics though.

#61 Edited by Enigma777 (6071 posts) -

Awe. I just wanted to see what Rayn's wife looks like! And Vinny's! It weird hearing about them on the Bombcast and have no face to put on them.

#62 Edited by Emoney244 (161 posts) -

Nooo :(

#63 Posted by Dylabaloo (1549 posts) -

@normanchan: What camera you currently using Norm? And will I be able to afford it?

#64 Edited by RazielCuts (2951 posts) -

@aegon said:
  • Damn, Joey lucked out if that's his gal. I mean, he's handsome himself, but damn.

@thornie said:
@phrosnite said:

Congrats Ryan! Good catch.

Is there a pic of Vinny's wife?

She's the woman in the blue dress holding Max next Vinny.

Yeah, it got weird..

#65 Edited by alternate (2696 posts) -

Apparently Norm dun fucked up, they were meant to be private all along. Could happen to anyone but funny it happened to Norman "it isn't winning if somebody doesn't lose" Chan :-P

#66 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19329 posts) -

Apparently Norm dun fucked up, they were meant to be private all along. Could happen to anyone but funny it happened to Norman "it isn't winning if somebody doesn't lose" Chan :-P

Well, he posted above.

#67 Posted by PirateNeal (268 posts) -

awwww : (

I really wanted to see Jeff dressed up, I hope Ryan shares some of the photos later on

#68 Posted by StrikeALight (1114 posts) -

Caught 'em while they were hot. Looked like a great day.

#69 Edited by cmblasko (1193 posts) -

sorry guys, but these shouldn't have been public. enjoy the dad pics though.

Well, now I feel like a total creep instead of just a partial creep.

#70 Posted by 49th (2732 posts) -

I like your wedding photos, Ryan. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#71 Posted by Aegon (5496 posts) -

@aegon said:
  • Damn, Joey lucked out if that's his gal. I mean, he's handsome himself, but damn.

@thornie said:
@phrosnite said:

Congrats Ryan! Good catch.

Is there a pic of Vinny's wife?

She's the woman in the blue dress holding Max next Vinny.

Yeah, it got weird..

Woops.

#72 Posted by mrfluke (5130 posts) -

Well I feel weird looking at these pictures......

......Vinny looks like a boss

#73 Posted by mrfluke (5130 posts) -

Truly is best that those pics went private, surprised it was public at all

#74 Posted by MiniPato (2732 posts) -

@thornie said:

@jackhole said:

As they should be. It's a bit weird that these were posted. I know I would not want my private photos of my wedding up for all the world to see.

Eh, Patrick had his wedding album up for the public to see. He didn't seem bothered by it. But I understand if someone wants to keep it private. Ryan especially. He needs to keep up the image of being an asshole to stimulate the "FUCK RYAN DAVIS" t-shirt market.

#75 Posted by Deathstriker (308 posts) -

@minipato said:

@thornie said:

@jackhole said:

Eh, Patrick had his wedding album up for the public to see. He didn't seem bothered by it. But I understand if someone wants to keep it private. Ryan especially. He needs to keep up the image of being an asshole to stimulate the "FUCK RYAN DAVIS" t-shirt market.

Is Ryan going for the "I'm the jerk in the group" thing? I wouldn't say any of them fit that, but if I HAD to pick someone it would probably be Brad, not Ryan lol. I wouldn't want my wedding photos public (if I were married), but I'm also not on FB, Twitter, and the rest of that BS. I would think most people wouldn't care nowadays. People post funeral pics (including the dead body) on FB going from what my sister and friends say.

#76 Posted by JasonR86 (9657 posts) -

So I looked at the photos so I'm about to be a hypocrite but...

This thread is creepy and weird.

#77 Posted by SuperSolidSnake2019 (73 posts) -

I didn't look at them. It didn't feel right. Who put them online anyway?

#78 Posted by Wuddel (2092 posts) -

This thread is very creepy. If Ryan would want to share a picture he would have done so. Also the obsession of some members with the crew is troubling at times ...

#79 Posted by Claude (16255 posts) -

#80 Edited by wjb (1656 posts) -

I like that this thread is still going despite the fact that the pictures in question have gone private for a day now.

#81 Posted by Deathstriker (308 posts) -

@wuddel said:

This thread is very creepy. If Ryan would want to share a picture he would have done so. Also the obsession of some members with the crew is troubling at times ...

It's not that big of a deal... if some random fan went to the wedding and recorded it from a far then that would be creepy as hell, but the pics were just them wearing suits and standing in grass. Personally, I was just curious if anyone would wear a Hawaiian shirt or something else tacky to a wedding lol, that's about it.

#82 Posted by Wuddel (2092 posts) -

@wuddel said:

It's not that big of a deal... if some random fan went to the wedding and recorded it from a far then that would be creepy as hell, but the pics were just them wearing suits and standing in grass. Personally, I was just curious if anyone would wear a Hawaiian shirt or something else tacky to a wedding lol, that's about it.

I highly doubt that Ryan has legs ;)

#83 Posted by ProfessorEss (7323 posts) -

I think about how much I sweat on a daily basis versus how much Ryan sweats on a daily basis.

Then I think about how sweaty I was on my wedding day and then... oh god, I hope every is okay :)

But seriously, hella super mega huge grats to the bride and groom :)

#84 Posted by Nightriff (4991 posts) -

Damn, I wish I could've seen the pictures. Wanted to see who was there and who skipped out/wasn't invited

#85 Posted by TruthTellah (8801 posts) -

Ryan doesn't want people to see that he's actually a cuddly sweetheart. ❤

#86 Posted by punkxblaze (2972 posts) -

This is weird. You guys are weird. I'm weird for clicking on this thread. We're all horrible psychopathic internet stalkers,

#87 Posted by Animasta (14673 posts) -

I didn't look at them. It didn't feel right. Who put them online anyway?

norman "shoebreaker" chan.

#88 Edited by SuperSolidSnake2019 (73 posts) -

@animasta:

Who is norman "shoebreaker" chan? is he /was he a friend of Ryan Davis?

#89 Posted by connerthekewlkid (1826 posts) -

@animasta:

Who is norman "shoebreaker" chan? is he /was he a friend of Ryan Davis?

Works at Tested.com and yes is a friend.

#90 Posted by MiniPato (2732 posts) -

@minipato said:

@thornie said:

@jackhole said:

Is Ryan going for the "I'm the jerk in the group" thing? I wouldn't say any of them fit that, but if I HAD to pick someone it would probably be Brad, not Ryan lol. I wouldn't want my wedding photos public (if I were married), but I'm also not on FB, Twitter, and the rest of that BS. I would think most people wouldn't care nowadays. People post funeral pics (including the dead body) on FB going from what my sister and friends say.

But Brad doesn't have a t-shirt line damning his name. If Ryan starts to look compassionate, people have no more reason to buy his shirts. It's really the only logical reason he would keep his wedding photos private. THE ONLY ONE.

#91 Posted by ToTheNines (712 posts) -

pft, like I would have checked em out anyway.....