#1 Edited by Novis (108 posts) -

I feel like a fool for never saying this before, but to Jeff, Brad, Vinny, Drew, Patrick, Alexis, Alex, and (of course) Ryan: Thank you. I really mean that, thank you. You guys go to STUPID lengths to do stupid things just so an idiot like me can be entertained. I am a subscriber for a reason, and you guys are it. I am sorry for your loss. This site will not be the same with out Ryan, and I hope for nothing but good things for you guys, your families, and your friends.

I mean it duders, THANK YOU!

#2 Edited by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -

Thank you giantbomb duders. I would honestly be fine if they stayed a bit more quiet until the next console release, keeping sane and easing back into matters most.

#3 Edited by pandorasbox (303 posts) -

I was going to make a similar topic, but I'll just post here. I love you guys. While i know i haven't met any of you personally, i am incredibly attached to each and every one of you on a metaphysical level. I know it's going to be hard for all of you to move on from this, but I'll be here when you're ready to come back. <3

#4 Posted by Bummlmitz (73 posts) -

Just posted this in another thread, but can't hurt to repeat it:

Thank you, duders!

#5 Posted by Vrikk (901 posts) -

Yup. Thanks, all.

#6 Posted by BeasMeeply (10 posts) -

Very much. Never doubt the value of your dumb careers.

I'm not a social guy (see post count), but I honestly consider everyone at GB my friend. I've had one friend vanish, and that's certainly hard. Almost worse is watching the remaining friends go through such a hard time and knowing that I have nothing to offer in help, because they do not know me. IT IS A CONFUSING SITUATION.

Just know that for every one person sending their vague, distant support, there are probably fifty like me quietly wishing we could help.

#7 Posted by sionweeks (649 posts) -

Agreed!

#8 Posted by Diachron (91 posts) -

Very much. Never doubt the value of your dumb careers.

I'm not a social guy (see post count), but I honestly consider everyone at GB my friend. I've had one friend vanish, and that's certainly hard. Almost worse is watching the remaining friends go through such a hard time and knowing that I have nothing to offer in help, because they do not know me. IT IS A CONFUSING SITUATION.

Just know that for every one person sending their vague, distant support, there are probably fifty like me quietly wishing we could help.

Well spoken.