#1 Posted by Wired_Abyss (38 posts) -

Are people not sending in packages like they used to, or are the guys just not filming mailbags anymore?

If it's people not sending in stuff, I think we should definitely rectify that.

#2 Edited by VierasTalo (913 posts) -

They do them as a part of UPF every once in a while.

#3 Posted by isomeri (1390 posts) -

I've been meaning to send a mailbag for a while now, but have been hesitant to do so because I haven't seen them open any up lately.

#4 Posted by Humanity (9881 posts) -

@isomeri said:

I've been meaning to send a mailbag for a while now, but have been hesitant to do so because I haven't seen them open any up lately.

Just put a bunch of biohazard symbols on it and Russian writing.

#5 Edited by BigJeffrey (5150 posts) -

Are people not sending in packages like they used to, or are the guys just not filming mailbags anymore?

If it's people not sending in stuff, I think we should definitely rectify that.

Surprise Son

#6 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5903 posts) -

Hopefully people are still sending in cool stuff. I don't think anyone can top the fan who sent in Dinosaur bones to Patrick...that was awesome.

#7 Posted by ripelivejam (4633 posts) -

i have nothing of worth :(

maybe if i send a whole truck of giant gummy worms *shifty*

#8 Posted by RonGalaxy (3264 posts) -

I've been thinking about sending jeff a box filled with steakums, but the reality is that it's pretty difficult to send something that needs to be refrigerated from ny to cali.

#9 Edited by Wired_Abyss (38 posts) -

I've been thinking about sending jeff a box filled with steakums, but the reality is that it's pretty difficult to send something that needs to be refrigerated from ny to cali.

I love this idea. Maybe there's a way for some place closer to them to deliver it.

I keep coming back to this idea of making/printing out 3D models of the crew and sending it to the guys. Maybe during the summer...

#10 Posted by Wired_Abyss (38 posts) -

@bigjeffrey: I was so happy when I saw that they had posted this. So they are still doing videos, we just need to increase the amount of stuff being sent.

#11 Posted by Glottery (1364 posts) -

As long as it's not some completely useless stuff that people send them to get rid off, sure, I'd like to see more of it happening.