10 hour flight

vitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By vitor

So I have a 10 hour flight tomorrow to Brazil where I'm visiting family and friends for the next month - the flight I'm on has personal TVs but I can never watch more than 2 movies over the course of a trip that length without considerably affecting my enjoyment of the 2nd or 3rd movies in a negative way. I was planning on enjoying my new gaming laptop but have just found out that my flight does not provide power sockets in economy class and my pathetic 1 hour battery life on this thing will not do (high GPU/CPU power = extreme energy intake). 

So my question to you guys is - which bombcast should I load up on my MP3 player? I've pretty much listened to nearly all of them once and wanted to know which ones you guys thought were the best/funniest/most re-listen-able.

Mattalorian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Mattalorian
Avatar image for thelawnwrangler
TheLawnWrangler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By TheLawnWrangler

if you haven't left yet, All PAX and GDC ones, 11-25-08, the first 3 podcasts, Both Game of the Years, 3-25-08, 4-22-08, 5-20-08, 6-3-08, 6-10-08

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By ArchScabby

Last years E3 podcasts were pretty awesome, as long as you don't care hearing about dated game reveals and news.

Daryl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Daryl

I've got a long flight coming up as well. Going to load up on some Bombcasts and take my DS to play a lil ScummVM.

Trilogy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#6  Edited By Trilogy
@ArchScabby said:
" Last years E3 podcasts were pretty awesome, as long as you don't care hearing about dated game reveals and news. "
The Paul Barnett stories were pretty fucking awesome.
raviolisumo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By raviolisumo

Not to de-rail, but listen to the idlethumbs podcast. It's pretty sweet, I think Brad was on Ep5 WAY back in the day. 

EDIT: It's ep6.