• 87 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by louiedog (2335 posts) -

You asked for it. Adam Sessler will be on the Bombcast next week. Or at least he thinks that he is according to this tweet.

I'm excited. I hope he has some good stories and talks about what he's doing now.

#2 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

Nice. I've always enjoyed The Sess and him on the GDC bombcasts were golden.

#3 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

I didn't know who this Adam Sessler dude was, and now i do, and i feel better because of it (not really). Should be an interesting bombcast though.

#4 Edited by jakob187 (21732 posts) -

I guess this squashes the idea that Sessler is coming to Giant Bomb at all. Otherwise, he'd know that Bombcasts go out to us on Tuesdays.

Also, super sweet. I love that Giant Bomb continues their "Recently Unemployed Visitors" feature on the podcast.

#5 Posted by NoobSauceG7 (1262 posts) -

Yay!!!!

#6 Posted by GunslingerPanda (4848 posts) -

Who?

#7 Posted by WMWA (1162 posts) -

Nice! Looking forward to maybe getting some insight to his many years at G4

#8 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

Seriously? People who frequent this website, so I know they're into video games, don't know who Adam Sessler is?

smfh.

#9 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeees, Adam Sessler is awesome.

Shame on you people who don't know him!

#10 Posted by AndrewB (7686 posts) -

@GunslingerPanda said:

Who?

AGHH!!

#11 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

I usually don't listen to podcasts, but when I do, they're special.

#12 Posted by Jayzilla (2571 posts) -

I met Sessler at a Will Wright power point presentation at ComiCon in 2008. Nice duder. He's vertically challenged. Not that I have anything against short people. I have a lot of short friends.

#13 Posted by Willy105 (4691 posts) -

  Adam Sessler is a legend. He has been covering games almost as long as Jeff has.

#14 Posted by Hailinel (25203 posts) -

Meh? I didn't like his work on X-Play, so I guess I'll just skip this one.

#15 Posted by TentPole (1858 posts) -

@Hailinel said:

Meh? I didn't like his work on X-Play, so I guess I'll just skip this one.

You dislike him enough to skip the entire bombcast?

#16 Posted by PenguinDust (12604 posts) -

@Willy105: Ah man, that video brings me back. I remember watching that show back then as well as Leo Laporte and Kate Botello doing the dailies on ZDTV.

I've heard Adam on other podcasts (usually ones hosted by Garnett Lee) so I look forward to him appearing on the next Bombcast. He's funny, informed and he talks really fast.

#17 Posted by Tennmuerti (8172 posts) -

Looking forward to it!

#18 Posted by Hailinel (25203 posts) -
@TentPole

@Hailinel said:

Meh? I didn't like his work on X-Play, so I guess I'll just skip this one.

You dislike him enough to skip the entire bombcast?

I barely have time to listen to the full Bombcast these days anyway. Skipping one entirely won't kill me.
#19 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4744 posts) -

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

#20 Posted by LobsterVendetta (116 posts) -

Oh man, I definitely look forward to this Bombcast. While I am aware that Adam Sessler left G4, I haven't heard him talk since 'Sessler's Soapbox' started getting heavily edited. (Let the man rant for goodness sake)

#21 Posted by Tesla (1939 posts) -

The Sess! That would be cool if true.

#22 Posted by Trilogy (2683 posts) -

Awesome. I wonder if anyone will have to step out for him or if there are enough microphones.

#23 Edited by Brendan (8027 posts) -

Nice! I will have forgotten about this until I hear the Bombcast for realzies, so it'll be double nice!

#24 Posted by Dagbiker (6978 posts) -

Cant wait, i used to listion to all of the bomb casts up until last year some time, when i didnt have enough time.

#25 Posted by bobafettjm (1560 posts) -

I very much enjoy listening to what Sessler has to say so I am excited to hear this Bombcast.

#26 Posted by Zleunamme (697 posts) -

Did the hat thing get resolved? Giant Bomb mentioned about Adam leaving his hat behind--at the old office--after GDC last year.

#27 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -

@Hailinel said:

@TentPole

@Hailinel said:

Meh? I didn't like his work on X-Play, so I guess I'll just skip this one.

You dislike him enough to skip the entire bombcast?

I barely have time to listen to the full Bombcast these days anyway. Skipping one entirely won't kill me.

There is nothing in the text that says that I won't for real.

@GunslingerPanda said:

Who?

You blasphemous idiot!

@LobsterVendetta said:

Oh man, I definitely look forward to this Bombcast. While I am aware that Adam Sessler left G4, I haven't heard him talk since 'Sessler's Soapbox' started getting heavily edited. (Let the man rant for goodness sake)

Really? Tell me more about this.

#28 Posted by GunslingerPanda (4848 posts) -

@Napalm said:

@GunslingerPanda said:

Who?

You blasphemous idiot!

:(

That's not a very nice thing to say just because I don't know who some obscure person is.

#29 Posted by Animasta (14718 posts) -

@GunslingerPanda said:

@Napalm said:

@GunslingerPanda said:

Who?

You blasphemous idiot!

:(

That's not a very nice thing to say just because I don't know who some obscure person is.

yeah the guy who was on TV is totally just some obscure dude

#30 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -

@GunslingerPanda said:

That's not a very nice thing to say just because I don't know who some obscure person is.

I will ruin your shit.

#31 Edited by CptBedlam (4455 posts) -

I have some mad respect for Sessler. Looking forward to hear him on the bombcast!

#32 Posted by plop1920 (452 posts) -

Sessler is a funny guy and knows his stuff, whats not to love?

#33 Posted by AngelN7 (2972 posts) -

@Hailinel said:

@TentPole

@Hailinel said:

Meh? I didn't like his work on X-Play, so I guess I'll just skip this one.

You dislike him enough to skip the entire bombcast?

I barely have time to listen to the full Bombcast these days anyway. Skipping one entirely won't kill me.

You can still listen the podcast unless your one of "those people" , I don't care for most of the bombcast guesst but I'll listen what they have to say.

#34 Edited by Harkat (1107 posts) -

I haven't watched much G4 or X-Play, but I still know Sessler's a boss. This will be sweet. Hope it runs 3 and a half hours.

#35 Posted by AjayRaz (12465 posts) -

it's gonna be a real sesspool

#36 Posted by GunslingerPanda (4848 posts) -

@Animasta said:

@GunslingerPanda said:

@Napalm said:

@GunslingerPanda said:

Who?

You blasphemous idiot!

:(

That's not a very nice thing to say just because I don't know who some obscure person is.

yeah the guy who was on TV is totally just some obscure dude

Who the fuck watches TV any more?

Anyway, I bet you're talking about American TV. Typical Americans not realising that there's a giant world outside of their country.

#37 Posted by mordukai (7184 posts) -

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

I didn't know who this Adam Sessler dude was, and now i do, and i feel better because of it (not really). Should be an interesting bombcast though.

Adam''s great. I really liked his reaction to Cooper Lawrence when she trolled Mass Effect back in the day without knowing any about it.

#38 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -

@GunslingerPanda said:

Anyway, I bet you're talking about American TV. Typical Americans not realising that there's a giant world outside of their country.

Stop blaming your ignorance on your location.

He's active on the web and is routinely associated with many known game critic personalities, especially with those at Polygon, Giant Bomb and Shack News.

#39 Posted by ObiKwiet (139 posts) -

Fuckin sweet! I know this is'nt going to happen, but how great would it be if Adam came to work for GB?

#40 Posted by GunslingerPanda (4848 posts) -

@Napalm said:

@GunslingerPanda said:

Anyway, I bet you're talking about American TV. Typical Americans not realising that there's a giant world outside of their country.

Stop blaming your ignorance on your location.

He's active on the web and is routinely associated with many known game critic personalities, especially with those at Polygon, Giant Bomb and Shack News.

lol not knowing the celebrity of the week is "ignorance." Okay.

#41 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -

@GunslingerPanda said:

@Napalm said:

@GunslingerPanda said:

Anyway, I bet you're talking about American TV. Typical Americans not realising that there's a giant world outside of their country.

Stop blaming your ignorance on your location.

He's active on the web and is routinely associated with many known game critic personalities, especially with those at Polygon, Giant Bomb and Shack News.

lol not knowing the celebrity of the week is "ignorance." Okay.

This is so stupid I actually don't even know how to respond to it. I guess every videogame critic ever is a celebrity of the week in that case. Do your research and stop trolling. This seems to be a habit you can't get away from, and I see it routinely in your posts.

#42 Posted by Demoskinos (15112 posts) -

Fuuuuuck he needs to work at GB.

#43 Posted by PokeIkzai (385 posts) -

Love that guy. He was the only reason to watch G4.

#44 Posted by Hailinel (25203 posts) -
@Napalm

@GunslingerPanda said:

@Napalm said:

@GunslingerPanda said:

Anyway, I bet you're talking about American TV. Typical Americans not realising that there's a giant world outside of their country.

Stop blaming your ignorance on your location.

He's active on the web and is routinely associated with many known game critic personalities, especially with those at Polygon, Giant Bomb and Shack News.

lol not knowing the celebrity of the week is "ignorance." Okay.

This is so stupid I actually don't even know how to respond to it. I guess every videogame critic ever is a celebrity of the week in that case. Do your research and stop trolling. This seems to be a habit you can't get away from, and I see it routinely in your posts.

Dude, not everyone knows or cares about American press personalities. To you, he's awesome. To me, he's nothing special. To M. Bison, it was a Tuesday.
#45 Posted by AlexanderSheen (5077 posts) -

He's gonna be on the Bombcast... to announce his new job at GB.

#46 Edited by Napalm (9020 posts) -

@Hailinel said:

@Napalm

@GunslingerPanda said:

@Napalm said:

@GunslingerPanda said:

Anyway, I bet you're talking about American TV. Typical Americans not realising that there's a giant world outside of their country.

Stop blaming your ignorance on your location.

He's active on the web and is routinely associated with many known game critic personalities, especially with those at Polygon, Giant Bomb and Shack News.

lol not knowing the celebrity of the week is "ignorance." Okay.

This is so stupid I actually don't even know how to respond to it. I guess every videogame critic ever is a celebrity of the week in that case. Do your research and stop trolling. This seems to be a habit you can't get away from, and I see it routinely in your posts.

Dude, not everyone knows or cares about American press personalities. To you, he's awesome. To me, he's nothing special. To M. Bison, it was a Tuesday.

All I asked was a bit of research before spouting his mouth off. You're already in an infinitely better position because you know who he his, you know you're not a huge fan of him. And that's fine. You should know me dude, I don't make such asinine statements as being angry with people not liking other people. <3

EDIT: I also totally skipped over that Street Fighter reference you threw up, as well. :D

#47 Posted by Sauson (561 posts) -

Adam Sessler is the man

#48 Posted by psylah (2183 posts) -

Love me some Sess.

He was on the GDC podcast, 3-2-2011.

#49 Posted by Vitor (2829 posts) -

Awesome. Nice to have him and Klepek together again, reminds me of the good days of G4.

#50 Posted by Dynablade (166 posts) -

Man some of you guys are trippin. Next week's Bombcast is a must listen to imo.