Any chance if the bombcast store getting in some 3xl shirts

Proofplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Proofplayer

Please guys, I love all the shirts in the giant bomb store but I cant buy any because you do not sell my size :(

I was hoping over time you would add larger sizes to accomodate your larger readers but alas, nothing.

All i'm asking for are some 3xl shirts. Let me give you my money :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

I don`t see why they don`t, and if it comes to worst you could just buy a blank T-shirt and get someone to put Giantbomb on it.

Avatar image for masterofpenguins_zell
MasterOfPenguins_Zell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Or 4XL. >__>

Bucketdeth said:

"I don`t see why they don`t, and if it comes to worst you could just buy a blank T-shirt and get someone to put Giantbomb on it.
"
You could always get a 3XL white shirt, buy a GB shirt, and cut off the front and back, and sew that part onto the white shirt.
babylonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By babylonian

YEAH JEEZ GUYS IT'S CALLED GIANTBOMB NOT REASONABLE-SIZE-FOR-A-HUMAN-BEING-TO-BE-BOMB

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Yeah, I'd like some giant giant bomb t-shirts too, but they'd probably be more expensive to make, and they're probably not sure of how many they'd sell, so I can see why they don't.

Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Hexpane

I'm an XL kinda guy, I once tried 2XL for an addidas climalite polo, but I can't wear it correctly.  I'm like 2Xl in the shoulders but only XL for the rest of my torso.  Seems like 2xl and 3xl are made for 6'5" 310lbers.
  I have more of a linebacker/fullback build not Defense end, OTackle.
I wish they made shirts not just sized but also for build/height.  You could have Sumo sized, Yao Ming sized,  Jerome Bettis sized (me)  instead of just "really big"  Bettis and Ming are both 2XL maybe 3XL but the height difference