#1 Posted by Shakeyhands (32 posts) -

1:53:29 - 1:53:33. Please inform the crew.

#2 Posted by AndrewB (7588 posts) -

Sounds more like they edited something out in a non-transparent way.

#3 Posted by Mcfart (1610 posts) -

I WANT UNEDITED BOMCASTS EVEN IF THEY SPOIL STUFF WITH NDAS

no but seriously they're usually good with editing, so they get a pass here.

#4 Posted by suikoden352 (423 posts) -

ryan already addressed this on twitter. he knows about it. says there's no real way to fix it because the recording computer screwed up and he apologized.

#5 Posted by Ben_H (3343 posts) -

If you paid any attention to the podcast, they said right after that sound that it was the next day and that they nearly lost the podcast, and did lose the last part of it so they were rerecording questions and whatnot.

#6 Posted by KittenTactics (10 posts) -

@Ben_H: If you paid any attention to his post, he was addressing a skip in the Mass Effect discussion. The conversation cuts off mid-sentence and jumps to talk about Zynga.

#7 Posted by Demoskinos (14770 posts) -

Hey, we got 2 hours of the original and an hour of new shit too. Im satisfied.

#8 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -

They're obviously talking about the whole Zynga and EA suit. But yeah, it sounds like it skipped a bit.

#9 Posted by ZombiePie (5642 posts) -

As some users have already pointed out a technical issue occurred and half of the podcast was lost. Re-recording the podcast was the only option as no backup was salvaged and the edit is unavoidable.

#10 Posted by GorillaMoPena (2053 posts) -

Maybe if Vinny wasn't so clumsy while doing the hustle we would still have that part

#11 Posted by Kamikaze_Tutor (157 posts) -
#12 Posted by TheMasterDS (2052 posts) -

So long as the chat berates them and tells them to talk about Zynga and maybe Mass Effect during TNT all should be well.

#13 Posted by Fattony12000 (7304 posts) -

METAL GEAR?

#14 Posted by psylah (2170 posts) -

Did you bother finishing listening to the podcast? They mentioned they had technical difficulties right in there.

#15 Posted by Benny (1952 posts) -
#16 Posted by Kamikaze_Tutor (157 posts) -
#17 Posted by tsiro (214 posts) -
#18 Posted by Kamikaze_Tutor (157 posts) -

To be honest, it was a bit weird when I stopped listening at work to go back to home and find out that my times didn't match.

Apparently they cut out the Zynga vs EA comments before the hiccup.

#19 Posted by Wikitoups (802 posts) -

@tsiro said:

According to twitter:

Yup, there's a hiccup around 1:53:30 in this week's show. Unrecoverable, but you didn't miss much.

https://twitter.com/taswell/status/233032236482568192

But I was really looking forward to the end of that mass effect discussion and that zynga/ea discussion.