#2 Posted by khit (150 posts) -

Lol... when? (Listening now, about 20 mins in)

#3 Posted by Why_So_Serious (803 posts) -

I think it was after the zombie part.

#4 Posted by mikevanpwn (401 posts) -

I think Ryan was just checking to see if any more emails were worth reading then said "nope" and they went on to releases.

#5 Edited by khit (150 posts) -

Just got it, 41 mins in...

Yay 100 posts.

#6 Posted by Lies (3866 posts) -

They were all like: "We should really get back to approving Lies' submissions which have been pending for like 36 hours(!)"

:(

#7 Posted by Dakota (248 posts) -

I think its just because they have so much other stuff on their mind, and besides, if I remember correctly, wasn't it just because Ryan was checking for emails?

#8 Posted by Dr_Feelgood38 (1550 posts) -
Dakota said:
"I think its just because they have so much other stuff on their mind, and besides, if I remember correctly, wasn't it just because Ryan was checking for emails?
"
That is what Ryan said.
#9 Posted by Chokobo (1228 posts) -

I think that the Bombcast could use some small editing tweaks to get rid of some of those, but it gives it a nice, casual feel that I enjoy.

#10 Posted by Omega (829 posts) -

Maybe they saw a deer.

#11 Posted by tec3297 (1170 posts) -

Yeah, that was a little weird. I didn't think to make a thread about it though.

#12 Posted by Dalai (7005 posts) -
Omega said:
"Maybe they saw a deer.
"

A Luchadeer, perhaps?
#13 Posted by Shocker (2339 posts) -

Not a big deal to me. But I noticed it.

#14 Posted by sdodd02 (722 posts) -

haha, yeah, I had to look and make sure the podcast was still playing.

#15 Posted by twenty0ne (3071 posts) -

Ryan was checking for emails.

#16 Posted by Blu_Magic (2021 posts) -

That was pretty weird but It doesn't need its own thread.

#17 Posted by MOLE (321 posts) -

Yeah I remember that awkward silence, I was sitting there eating my otterpop and I thought the bombcast was over

#18 Posted by phatkav (304 posts) -

Maybe they all temporarily forgot what they were doing for couple of seconds? 

#19 Posted by Omega (829 posts) -

I got a better one. Maybe there was a temporal distortion in the office and they were all transported to the magical land of Narnia for a few seconds.

#20 Posted by twenty0ne (3071 posts) -
Omega said:
"I got a better one. Maybe there was a temporal distortion in the office and they were all transported to the magical land of Narnia for a few seconds.
"
Problem in the Time/Space Continuum? 
#21 Posted by Omega (829 posts) -
twenty0ne said:
"Omega said:
"I got a better one. Maybe there was a temporal distortion in the office and they were all transported to the magical land of Narnia for a few seconds.
"
Problem in the Time/Space Continuum?  "

Yeah, they are pretty common. Happened to me on the toilet once. What a day that was.
#22 Posted by Grape (142 posts) -

"because I'm not handsome enough"

<awkward silence>

So anyway...

#23 Posted by Ironhide (146 posts) -

Wow, even for these crazy forums this thread is completely useless. Those Dudes are tired.

#24 Posted by PaperMario (47 posts) -
Ironhide said:
"Wow, even for these crazy forums this thread is completely useless. Those Dudes are tired."
Yeah, E3 and then this! I love how it was the techs who decided, "Hey, we want to launch this thing. Right now. Midnight Sunday. Let's do this thing! Yeah!" Cracked me up.
#25 Posted by Omega (829 posts) -
Ironhide said:
"Wow, even for these crazy forums this thread is completely useless. Those Dudes are tired.
"
Shh, its more fun to make crazy assumptions. We all know they were just tired and/or itching to get back to modding. Lets not ruin the fun by overthinking the thread. In the immortal words of the Joker "Why So Serious?" 
#26 Posted by Termite (2398 posts) -

Yeah it's because Ryan was checking for emails, and dude they must be tired outta their minds

#27 Posted by Txheat (133 posts) -

lol that was random but yea have some Jepordey when they do that.

#29 Posted by Chicken008 (330 posts) -

Probably just waiting for Ryan to get another email..but that was kinda long..

#30 Posted by Chicken008 (330 posts) -

Probably just waiting for Ryan to get another email..but that was kinda long..

#31 Posted by lafigueroa (37 posts) -

They're editing marks...probably  comments or whole topics that got cut

#32 Posted by xplodedd (1316 posts) -
lafigueroa said:
"They're editing marks...probably  comments or whole topics that got cut"
never thought of that... but who would edit something at that momen't with so much on their mind. this sounds better to me.
Chicken008 said:
"Probably just waiting for Ryan to get another email..but that was kinda long.."

#33 Posted by Masc0t (69 posts) -

I noticed it also. I thought it was kind of funny.

#34 Posted by epic_pets (1339 posts) -

Haha give them a break, they cant even take one breather?

#35 Posted by tanline (163 posts) -

yea man there were alot of awkward silences, hopefully they stop this cuz it gets kinda annoying after a while

#36 Posted by Shade (120 posts) -

I totally noticed the awkward silence, I went to check my psp because I thought it was broken.

#37 Posted by Chocobo_Blitzer (303 posts) -

I think they're usually waiting for Ryan to herd them to the next topic or email so silences probably happen a lot. They just usually edit it. And with the site launch on their minds I don't think anyone really felt like playing ball for very long anyways.

#38 Posted by InnerBlueAbyss (125 posts) -

They didnt have much to say, burned out by E3