Avatar image for schrodngrsfalco
SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By SchrodngrsFalco

While the Beastcast crew started satirically listing off their guesses of heroes in League of Legends, their first guess was earily close to a heroes name in DOTA2. I closely listened to the rest of their guesses trying to make connections to other DOTA2 heroes and they were fairly close to a few. Other names they came up with were close descriptions of the heroes as well. So I decided to list out their guesses and DOTA2 counterparts. I know they were on the topic of League of Legends but I'm an avid DOTA2 player so that's what I went with. Full list in order of appearance below but first, some notable mentions.

Crew ListColumn HeadNote
Dark StalkerNight StalkerName
Prove, Me, WrongMeepoThey mention you control triplets/clones as one unit which is how meepo is controlled
How Much Money...BrewmasterTheir counterpart to Prove, Me, Wrong who's name was changed; Brewmaster splits into three units controlled as one.
Scorpion KingSand KingSand King is a scorpion.
SkeletorShadow FiendSo this one is interesting. After looking up comparison shots, the Malicious Sting armor pictured in the video essentially makes SF look exactly like Skeletor. The armor is near identical.
Corpse KingWraith KingWas originally known as Skeleton King.
Steve Dave 2Dragon KnightIn the lore (I know, I know), Dragon Knight's name is Davion... meh, I thought it was notable.
SkyrocketGyrocopterA hero in a monoplane that fires rockets. I realize it was "Defibrillator Skyrocket," but I couldn't leave this one on the table.

*I first thought Alex said "The Hopper," and not "T.L. Hopper." After just finishing that portion of the video I realized what he said and looked it up. I probably could have picked a better counterpart but I just wanted to finish the video so I just left enchantress in there who hops around.

Here are the rest

• Boneyard - Clinkz
  • The Crypt Keeper - Necrophos (was also thinking about undying because he spawns a tombstone)
  • Tim - Timbersaw
  • Sam - Crystal Maiden
  • Larry - Lone Druid
  • Harry - Ursa
  • The Fonz' - Kunkka
  • Phil Simms - Omniknight
  • Slither - Venomancer
  • Slather - Slardar
  • Snake Shifter - Medusa
  • BBQ - Phoenix
  • Grunts - Techies
  • Korean BBQ - Batrider
  • Chuckles - Dazzle
  • The Drama - Ogre Magi
  • T.L. Hopper - Enchantress
  • Bill Pixton - Bounty Hunter
  • Defibrillator - Razor (I missed the chance to add heroes for all three variations of this one that they mentioned but I was frustrated with Movie Makers video/audio syncing issues when scrubbing).

Yeah, I spent more time on this than I should have but it was fun to do! Hope you enjoyed it. Also, I couldn't find a Beastcast forum so I just attached it to the Bombcast one. Feel free to move it elsewhere if you see fit, mods.