Beastcast guest suggestions/wants?

Nayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Dunno whether this forum or the general forum is the place to start this topic, but I'm loving the idea that the Beastcast is going to have a large number of guests appearing, especially as they will (mostly) be east coast voices we don't get to hear very often on Giant Bomb.

Do we have a list of suggestions or wants for guests on the show? I'm not sure how many guests the show has lined up at the moment or even if they solicit suggestions from the community but I thought it might be interesting to have the Cheap Ass Gamer/CAGcast people on the show at some point.

CheapyD has been on 8-4 play a few times, he lived in Tokyo for the best part of ten years before moving back to Manhattan just before Christmas, he's an interesting guy who has a ton of good stories.

Wombat lives in Massapequa where Vinny said he grew up. They are of a similar age I'd guess, I wonder if they know each other or have mutual friends? They could probably tell some good stories about growing up on Long Island even if they didn't know each other when growing up.

Avatar image for schrodngrsfalco
SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Somehow I like the idea of having Jeff Bakalar as just a permanent guest.

Also, didn't @vinny say he wanted to get that kid working in that Video Games New York store in from last year?

Torbot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stuart Wellington?

Bobstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Jimmy Fallon

hans_maulwurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Well, seeing how GBEast just recently ql'ed (and apparently really liked) Technobabylon and how wadjeteyes Dave Gilbert is also a relatively recent father, I guess they could find some interesting stuff to talk about if they could get him as a guest. I'd be all for it.

chu52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

Bill deBlasio

bhizzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The brothers Houser.

betaband

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jeff Bakalar is totally growing on me. I wouldn't mind just having him around permanently.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Tina Amini was cool on that live show, if she's usually around those parts.

Avatar image for thelastgunslinger
thelastgunslinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

I don't know how many spots they have in the booth but I'd actually like to see Jeff Bakalar as a permanent 4th member and a rotating 5th chair.

Atwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

Jeff Bakalar should totally come bak, a lot.

Hes great.

SeanFoster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SeanFoster

I’d like to hear Scoops and the Wolf reunited.

MannyMAR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

David Letterman, hey he doesn't have anything better to do. Naw, seriously though it'll be cool to have Tina Amini, Evan Narcisse, and some local game devs in NY would be cool.

GTA staple Lazlow would be my dream guest. Just think of the insanity of having Vinny and Lazlow in the same room.

solidwolf52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Russ Frushtick would be fun. I hear New York giraffe is looking for work.

flameboy84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By flameboy84

I'm happy with the current foursome if I'm entirely honest. I'm looking forward to seeing Austin bed in to the team and think Jeff is a great fourth chair as he gets it. I think he probably feels like he has a home now as he has talked about games are a fringe subject on CNET in many ways.

megalowho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#17  Edited By megalowho

Would be good to hear from Danielle Riendeau (moving to NYC), Tina Amini, Russ Frushtick, Cheapy D.

Honestly not sure who else is around the NYC area, but I'm sure there's good guests to be had. Maybe Victor Fontanez (sp00ky)? N'Gai Croal?

@hans_maulwurf said:

Well, seeing how GBEast just recently ql'ed (and apparently really liked) Technobabylon and how wadjeteyes Dave Gilbert is also a relatively recent father, I guess they could find some interesting stuff to talk about if they could get him as a guest. I'd be all for it.

Ah, this is a great suggestion. Especially since Vinny seems to be a fan of what they've done over the years.

Ry_Ry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like to see Will Smith, Cara Ellison, Scoops, and since I'm wishing Charles Dance even if he'd only read the phone book.