#1 Posted by Demoskinos (15131 posts) -

God damn... Day Two is fantastic. Just finished with this part....

Gets me every time I hear it. I hope this years streams can live up to last years. DOES SHERLOCK HOLMES 7 EXIST? E3 MYSTERY!

#2 Posted by Little_Socrates (5711 posts) -

Well, Sherlock 6 isn't out yet, so I doubt they're showing Sherlock 7, but I CANNOT WAIT.

#3 Posted by BisonHero (7023 posts) -

Day Two was absolutely the highlight of the podcasts. Justin McElroy was just killin' it with that anecdote. Also Suge Knight.

#4 Posted by Maajin (1086 posts) -

Have been doing the same. The one with David Jaffe is simply my favorite Bombcast of all time!

#5 Posted by Undeadpool (4996 posts) -

I just love Jaffe's late arrival and IMMEDIATE cursing tirade about LA cabs. Can't remember what day that was.

#6 Posted by Viking_Funeral (1889 posts) -

@Undeadpool said:

I just love Jaffe's late arrival and IMMEDIATE cursing tirade about LA cabs. Can't remember what day that was.

Day 1?

Bombcast Link

#7 Posted by Undeadpool (4996 posts) -

@Paul_Is_Drunk said:

@Undeadpool said:

Day 1?

Bombcast Link

You are correct! I myself also went and looked it up.

#8 Posted by bigsmoke77 (791 posts) -

Expect ALOT of this...

#9 Posted by andrew2696 (356 posts) -

@bigsmoke77: What is that picture of? I wasn't on Giantbomb last year. Or if that picture was there for the year before.

#10 Posted by Sbaitso (562 posts) -

This is my yearly tradition as well, except I burnt through last year's too quick so I'm going through 2010(pre kinect!), and I may just say fuck it and re listen to all the old E3 Bombcasts. They're too good to be forgotten.

#11 Posted by Woodroez (346 posts) -

@bigsmoke77 said:

Expect ALOT of this...

Haha, I've missed this so much! I hope it returns!

#12 Posted by envane (1164 posts) -

i remmeber the amazingly hard to watch awkwardness that was the live chat while stepto and e were talking on day 1 , like the second they even opened their mouths a chatsplosion would occur , then when gary points out the shitstorm , there were so many YES OH MY GOD YES THANKYOU GARY OMG YES YES YES AAARGHHH , it was great yet also bad , could see ryan like fuming with anger at all the messages he woulda been getting :/ ah internets .. expecting some sort of imaginary drama in the chat for this years streams .

#13 Posted by Barrock (3553 posts) -

The Sherlock story was the best. The absolute best.

#14 Edited by bigsmoke77 (791 posts) -

@andrew2696: The giantbomb E3 theme last year was like a underwater exploration, yellow submarine, Neptune stuff. The image Im guessing is a stock photo of a dude with a trident in one hand and a ball in his other hand. You could find the theme in some of the E3 videos as an intro. Like this one.

p.s. watch out for creepy guy

#15 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

McElroy's description of Sherlock Holmes was amazing, along with the Suge Knight story from Pope. Hopefully this year's can live up to those same highs.

#16 Posted by Zero_ (1977 posts) -

@Demoskinos: Loved McElroy, effin hillarious... hope he's up again this year

#17 Posted by Slab64 (1063 posts) -

@bigsmoke77: I think the guy with the ball is the statue of Magic Johnson which is in front of the Staples Center (next to the convention center) and they photoshopped the trident in there.

#18 Posted by andrew2696 (356 posts) -

@bigsmoke77: Thanks for the info.

#19 Posted by Irvandus (2878 posts) -

@Demoskinos: I demand more Sherlock Holmes info this year! It even fits the theme!