• 62 results
#1 Posted by Brodehouse (9848 posts) -

#2 Posted by Brodehouse (9848 posts) -

I was watching the Giant Bomb Talk Radio podcast, and Ryan breaking into his high laugh made me and my roommate crack up. It's Goddamn infectious. But at the same time, Jeff's sudden "WAGH!"s are hilarious in their own right.

But it has to be Ryan for me. 2:30 in the clip.

#3 Posted by JacDG (2119 posts) -

I love Brad, but his laugh has always seemed "fake" or forced to me, not saying it is, but the way it comes out just sounds that way to me. Anywho, got to go with V-dog.

#4 Posted by Harkat (1101 posts) -

I'm going to go with Vinny's wheeze, but Ryan's cackle is a close second. I like it when Brad does the snort-snort laugh though. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, it's some real shit.

#5 Posted by Cirdain (3074 posts) -

Ryan's

#6 Posted by JYoung (151 posts) -

I gotta go with Vinny's snicker. It's the glue that keeps a good bombcast together.

#7 Posted by RazielCuts (2948 posts) -

Ryan has many laughs, he is the master of them.

#8 Posted by Gaff (1711 posts) -
@JacDG It might be that "normal" laughs don't really play well on podcasts? They might subconsciously put some extra oomph on their laughs.
#9 Posted by Master_Funk (732 posts) -

Though not in the bombcast, the best laugh ever is the Vinny laugh in one of the early persona episodes where they dream of Chie. Makes me smile every time.

#10 Edited by Cirdain (3074 posts) -

@JacDG said:

I love Brad, but his laugh has always seemed "fake" or forced to me, not saying it is, but the way it comes out just sounds that way to me. Anywho, got to go with V-dog.

I've found that a quite a few people, probably 1 in 30, in England has a laugh that sound just slightly fake. Mine was really bad once.

#11 Posted by Hector (3359 posts) -

Ryan gets my vote.

#12 Posted by pyromagnestir (4291 posts) -

I thought this was going to be about funniest bombcast moments or something. This seems muuuuch creepier. But I still like it. I need more evidence to decide properly. Here's some Brad, Vinny, and Ryan action.

#13 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -

This is downright creepy territory. Go outside.

#14 Edited by jonano (364 posts) -

I have to go with Ryan the man did an actual ROFL at 3:15.

#15 Posted by Tuggah (1072 posts) -

Ryan's laugh after the Meghan's law comment on the Gal Gun Happy Hour is my favorite thing, ever.

#16 Posted by FinalDasa (1606 posts) -

@Brodehouse: You're so right. I completely forgot how awesome and boisterous Ryan's laugh can be.

#17 Posted by isomeri (1253 posts) -

@jonano said:

I have to go with Ryan the man did an actual ROFL at 3:15.

This was exactly what I was thinking of when I decided to vote for Ryan.

#18 Posted by Animasta (14672 posts) -

I gotta go with Vinny for this:

#19 Posted by Getz (2996 posts) -

Ryan's got a pretty infectious laugh, but talking about how much I like someone else's laugh skeeves me out.

#20 Posted by DillonWerner (1526 posts) -

Ryan's laugh cracks my shit up.

#21 Posted by Trav (241 posts) -

@Tuggah said:

Ryan's laugh after the Meghan's law comment on the Gal Gun Happy Hour is my favorite thing, ever.

Which Happy Hour is that?

#22 Posted by SeanFoster (866 posts) -

Nobody out laughs Ryan Davis.

#23 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

Another vote for Ryan. I can't help but laugh whenever he does.

#24 Posted by familyphotoshoot (653 posts) -

@Trav: February 18, 2011

#25 Posted by TentPole (1858 posts) -

Ryan. No contest.

#26 Posted by Butano (1731 posts) -

Think I gotta go with Vinny. The video posted, as well as this one wins my vote.

Note: This poll is also way creepy.

#27 Posted by Joeybagad0nutz (1438 posts) -

@Trav said:

@Tuggah said:

Can't remember which one but I found it. First part is at 4.00 and second part is at 6.51 on the video.

#28 Posted by Trav (241 posts) -

@familyphotoshoot said:

@Trav: February 18, 2011

@Joeybagad0nutz said:

@Trav said:

@Tuggah said:

Can't remember which one but I found it. First part is at 4.00 and second part is at 6.51 on the video.

Awesome, thanks guys.

#29 Posted by Nightriff (4989 posts) -

Ryan and Jeff are a tie really but Ryan will take the edge. If we are including gaming people in general, no one, NO ONE can beat Justin McElroy, best laugh ever.

#30 Edited by Quarters (1676 posts) -

Two words explain why I choose Ryan. Megan's Law.

#31 Posted by Chicken_Pants (19 posts) -

They all have their charms but I feel like Ryan's sounds a bit forced sometimes.

Vinny's breathless wheeze kills me everytime - got to be one of the most infectious laughs I've ever encountered.

Also appreciate Jeff's really hearty laugh.

#32 Posted by AlexanderSheen (4967 posts) -

Vinny's laugh always gets me.

#33 Posted by benspyda (2033 posts) -

Ryan's laugh is the best by far.

#34 Posted by RobotHamster (4171 posts) -

Ryan and Vinny by a long shot.

#35 Posted by SpartanAmbrose (833 posts) -

A toss up between Ryan and Vinny.

#36 Posted by Encephalon (1242 posts) -

Vinny, by a hair.

Ryan's laugh is pretty insane when he genuinely loses it, though.

#37 Posted by johncallahan (557 posts) -

If you pick anyone's who isn't Ryan's, you're doing it wrong. He is the master of the laugh!@Brodehouse said:

I was watching the Giant Bomb Talk Radio podcast, and Ryan breaking into his high laugh made me and my roommate crack up. It's Goddamn infectious. But at the same time, Jeff's sudden "WAGH!"s are hilarious in their own right.

But it has to be Ryan for me. 2:30 in the clip.

As is evident in this very clip.

#38 Posted by GJSmitty (651 posts) -

Does anyone have an example of Jeff or Brad just laughing out of control? Cause I can't think of one.

#39 Posted by biospank (657 posts) -

Dunno I like/love brad on the podcast.

#40 Posted by Ben_H (3341 posts) -
@Tuggah said:

At 5:30 in this video, you will hear what this person is talking about. It is downright magical. 

#41 Posted by NoobSauceG7 (1240 posts) -

Ryan is it for me

#42 Posted by BaconHound (68 posts) -

@Nightriff said:

If we are including gaming people in general, no one, NO ONE can beat Justin McElroy, best laugh ever.

This. For the purposes of this poll, I think I have to go with Vinny.

#43 Posted by Nightriff (4989 posts) -

@BaconHound said:

@Nightriff said:

If we are including gaming people in general, no one, NO ONE can beat Justin McElroy, best laugh ever.

This. For the purposes of this poll, I think I have to go with Vinny.

You listen to the besties? Justin might have let out his best laugh yet in the previous episode, it was awesome!!!

#44 Posted by bemusedchunk (684 posts) -

Ryan. Because his laugh is exactly like mine. And big fellas going "hee-hee-hee" is pretty badass.

#45 Edited by Droop (1848 posts) -

Jeff laugh for reference (at 15:50)

Think I prefer Vinny!

#46 Posted by Ramone (2961 posts) -

@Droop said:

Jeff laugh for reference (at 15:50)

Think I prefer Vinny!

I was about to post that exact clip, Jeff's laugh for me is the best because it's so sudden.

#47 Posted by PolygonSlayer (425 posts) -

@Animasta said:

I gotta go with Vinny for this:

Yep, this one. Fantastic! The number of times I had to re-watch this is incredible ^_^

#48 Posted by Zero_ (1973 posts) -

This is Jeff's laugh:

#49 Posted by dropabombonit (1490 posts) -

Vinny's wheeze laugh is the best, so infectious. But I'm also partial to Ryan's "Hahaaah" followed by crying laugh

#50 Posted by MEATBALL (3185 posts) -

When Ryan actually loses it he has the best laugh.