• 62 results
#51 Posted by AlexanderSheen (4671 posts) -

@PolygonSlayer said:

@Animasta said:

I gotta go with Vinny for this:

Yep, this one. Fantastic! The number of times I had to re-watch this is incredible ^_^

I watched it like 20 times already.

#52 Posted by Turambar (6485 posts) -

Gonna have to be Ryan's.  It is definitely his best character trait.

#53 Edited by ProfessorEss (7123 posts) -

I'm sure the results will swing in favour of Vinnie when it's all said and done (as they always do, almost always rightfully so) but at the moment I happy to see the correct answer is in the lead :) 

Even if Ryan ends up 10-15% percent behind Vinnie I'd consider it a moral victory.

#54 Posted by Ravenlight (8033 posts) -

Ryan has the best laugh when he's losing his shit. He just gets into it and goes for it. Infectious.

#55 Edited by Yummylee (20582 posts) -

I remember when I made a thread like this and everyone was mostly calling me creepy for it. For me, it was undoubtedly Ryan's, but I've grown to appreciate Jeff's sudden 'outbursts'. Like, for example all of the giggles he does throughout the Darkest of Days quicklook. Man, and what a quicklook that is.

EDIT: Gah, already posted above. But yeah, for those reasons I think Jeff just about takes the vote for me.

#56 Posted by matti00 (663 posts) -

@Ramone said:

@Droop said:

Jeff laugh for reference (at 15:50)

Think I prefer Vinny!

I was about to post that exact clip, Jeff's laugh for me is the best because it's so sudden.

Glad someone found a clip of Jeff's sudden explosion, that wins it for me. Ryan solid 2nd.

I'll never understand having a specific laugh though, I have about 6 different sounding laughs and my wife says they all make me sound like a school girl.

#57 Posted by chocolaterhinovampire (1287 posts) -

VINNY BY A MILE

#58 Posted by TheLastNeo (433 posts) -

@Butano said:

Think I gotta go with Vinny. The video posted, as well as this one wins my vote.

Note: This poll is also way creepy.

Vinny All day, this is the exact video that came to mind when I read this thread... So awesome..

Although that random pc game clip someone posted is also just as hilarious.

#59 Posted by gunslingerNZ (1897 posts) -

Vinny is the funniest motherfucker on the bombcast by a long way. He can be cutting, absurd, ironic, whenever or however they come Vinny's jokes always make me laugh the loudest.

#60 Posted by Red12b (9044 posts) -

@brodehouse:

Brads laugh in this quick look is the best thing ever, he laughs till he cries, it's fantastic

18:20 mins in

#61 Posted by 8Bit_Archer (427 posts) -

Vinny and Ryan are neck and neck...but vinny wins by a hair.

#62 Edited by RazielCuts (2711 posts) -

Vinny's introduced a *snort* into his laugh of late which I'm not a fan of. (did this thread need to be necro'd?)