#1 Posted by IcyEyes (256 posts) -

Sifting through hundreds of podcasts for sound bites is not an easy task. So I was wondering if some nice dudes here might help me by pointing out the best soundbite worthy podcasts they know of. Great one-liners or reaction noises would be ideal.

#2 Posted by KaneRobot (1615 posts) -

I'm not much help since I can't recall the episode it appeared in, but someone needs to find Jeff's "HOOK MY MOUTH UP TO THAT DOG'S ASS!"

#3 Posted by pyrodactyl (2043 posts) -

I'm not much help since I can't recall the episode it appeared in, but someone needs to find Jeff's "HOOK MY MOUTH UP TO THAT DOG'S ASS!"

That whole bit is fucking amazing:

#4 Edited by pyrodactyl (2043 posts) -

look for best of giant bombcast on youtube

#5 Posted by Molenator85 (224 posts) -

Jeff almost kills Brad with his razor sharp wit

#6 Edited by Demoskinos (14839 posts) -

#7 Posted by Sbaitso (535 posts) -

Never back Ryan Davis into a corner.

#8 Posted by cooljammer00 (1750 posts) -

Not a Bombcast clip, but the Youtube video "Jeff's Greatest Moment" is his Duke Nukem Forever rant from Gamespot podcast. I quote a bunch of Jeff's lines to myself all the time. Mostly a "What are they DOING?" "What could they POSSIBLY be doing that it is not out yet?" "IF IT LOOKED GOOD THEN HOW COULD IT POSSIBLY LOOK GOOD NOW?!" etc

#9 Posted by Pr1mus (3914 posts) -
#10 Posted by bboymaestro (279 posts) -

I was on the floor when the last Bombcast started with Brad's "Hey, Small Sausage Man!"

#11 Edited by Brenderous (1101 posts) -

and, of course:

#12 Edited by Thiago123 (385 posts) -

The Will Smith classic, Executable

or

Knife vs. Bat

#13 Posted by sub_o (899 posts) -

I wanna ride DUMBO. DUMBBOOOOO.

If there's one elephant I like, it's Babar!

#14 Posted by BakerMikeRomeo (36 posts) -

I can't find a clip of it anywhere, but that email "Dave" wrote in response to an email in a previous Bombcast "taking [his] name in vain" had me in tears.

#15 Edited by Marokai (2980 posts) -

The Little Sister has been dropped!

#16 Posted by DavidMerrick (79 posts) -

I can't remember if this was from the Bombcast or a Quick Look, but somebody described a game as "if Jeff Minter had discovered _____ instead of llamas." Anyone have any idea of what I'm talking about?