#1 Posted by Catlicker (154 posts) -

I got my GB's premium membership last thanksgiving, and I have enjoyed some of the premium videos here and there so far, but I was wondering which are these golden GB moments that only premium members can see.

So... which are your favourite?

#2 Posted by panvixyl (325 posts) -

TRUCK WARS!!!!

Just go watch all the old TNTs.

#3 Posted by Turambar (6677 posts) -

Jar Time is pretty great.

#4 Posted by Icicle7x3 (1173 posts) -

SNES Party

#5 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

Random PC Game: Phantasmagoria

#6 Posted by Freezer_Burn (207 posts) -
@Icicle7x3 said:

SNES Party

This. Brad wrecking everyone in Tetris Battle Gaiden is still one of my favourite videos.
#7 Posted by Zacagawea (1584 posts) -

Drew's North Korea debriefing

#8 Posted by Icicle7x3 (1173 posts) -

@joshthebear said:

This is my #2

#9 Edited by UitDeToekomst (703 posts) -

Drew Returns from North Korea, Fortune Street TNT, Random PC Game Phantasmagoria.

EDIT: I see some of these were already mentioned. Therefore, I second and/or third them.

#10 Posted by mlarrabee (2887 posts) -
#11 Posted by Phatmac (5722 posts) -

Random PC Game: Ripper

#12 Posted by Pr1mus (3822 posts) -

Jar Time

Drew's North Korea stream

#13 Posted by Sumbog (481 posts) -

Naked Jeff Live Stream on Sunday nights, only way I'm able to get through the coming week... But seriously jar time is a great feature.

Also Drew Returns from North Korea, Phantasmagoria, and the Fortune Street TNT.

Also Cards Against Humanity TNT

#14 Posted by Irvandus (2826 posts) -

@joshthebear said:

YEEESSSS

Pretty much all random PC games and Fortune Street TNT

#15 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19308 posts) -

The Fortune Street TNT

#16 Posted by BaconGames (3297 posts) -

Any of the archived retro console streams, all the Random PC Game features, Drew Returns from North Korea, and Jar Time if you're interested in Jeff dropping some science. Oh, and Breaking Brad is awesome too.

#17 Posted by Milkman (16540 posts) -
#18 Posted by mosespippy (4044 posts) -

I liked when Vinny was restoring his Joust machine and when he was making his own video cables. They are short videos from what I remember but fascinating stuff. Jar Time and Drew returns from North Korea are great. In a similar vein as Jar Time, Radio Dave is good. Also, The Running of the Lanterns.

#19 Posted by Fredddi43 (321 posts) -

@mosespippy: Can you remember the names of those Vinny videos by any chance? I'd like to watch some, but can't find them

#20 Posted by Everchange (1 posts) -

@Fredddi43 said:

@mosespippy: Can you remember the names of those Vinny videos by any chance? I'd like to watch some, but can't find them

Cable Alchemy and Prepare To Joust - Part 01 and Part 02.

#21 Posted by mosespippy (4044 posts) -

@Everchange said:

@Fredddi43 said:

I was looking them up and this guy beat me to the punch. While I was looking them up I saw the Warlords Cash Game as well, which I also liked.

#22 Posted by warxsnake (2639 posts) -

Random PC games or extended PC game quicklooks like the train and truck simulators. 

#23 Posted by zombie2011 (4968 posts) -

The Running of the Lanterns feature is my favorite, along with the Freedom Fighters playthrough.

#24 Posted by Chop (1994 posts) -

All the Random PC games. Particularly the S.W.A.T one.

#25 Posted by advocatefish (355 posts) -

OMG the Phantomagoria Random PC Game. I went out and got food because i had to sit through the whole thing.

That and the Fortune Streets TNT are my highlights. But aside from those I usually watch all the Random PC games and TNTs.

#26 Posted by chu52 (238 posts) -

I'd say fortune street TNT but you gotta walk before you marathon. Cards against humanity tnt's

#27 Posted by Fredddi43 (321 posts) -

@mosespippy said:

@Everchange said:

@Fredddi43 said:

I was looking them up and this guy beat me to the punch. While I was looking them up I saw the Warlords Cash Game as well, which I also liked.

That was awesome, is there more stuff like that? Apart from How to Build A Bomb?

#28 Posted by ThePickle (4155 posts) -

Load our Last Save: Brute Force

#29 Posted by heavymetalwaffle (106 posts) -

@joshthebear said:

I bought my premium membership to watch this video. It's too good.

#30 Posted by Itwastuesday (935 posts) -

Random PC Game: Police Quest SWAT is still my favorite, though there are some close runner-ups and I usually enjoy any of the subscriber stuff that goes up

#31 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

Also, the old Whiskey Media Happy Hours are some damn entertaining videos. Especially, Creeper Cam Jeff.

#32 Posted by huser (1046 posts) -

@Zacagawea said:

Drew's North Korea debriefing

Weirdly enough on a gaming website I think this is up there if not the winner.

#33 Posted by Cold_Wolven (2213 posts) -

Jar Time is always very informative and enjoyable to watch.

#34 Posted by Jay_Ray (1070 posts) -

Spy time with Drew was awesome, Jar Time is always good, lastly I want the conclusion to Random PC Game: Blade Runner. Oh and Flight Club.

#35 Posted by Hunter5024 (5546 posts) -

When I was a subscriber, Jar Time and North Korea were what justified the price.

#36 Posted by ArbitraryWater (11487 posts) -

That Phantasmagoria Random PC game is... really something else. As are most of the other Random PC Games. If I had to pick a top 3, I'd go with that one, Police Quest SWAT, and Ripper.

As for other content, Jar Time is always good and that Drew North Korea thing is also amazing. You can avoid most old TNTs and Happy Hours.

#37 Posted by Winternet (8007 posts) -

Every Random PC Game and Load Our Last Save.

#38 Posted by AndrewB (7500 posts) -

Random PC Game: SWAT! I've rewatched that so many effing times.

#39 Posted by DEFE (231 posts) -

On The Green With Sim Golf was a great set of videos. Really laid back and still plenty funny.

#40 Posted by d0m3l (63 posts) -

archives of Happy Hour :) they are all gold :) also creeper jeff was awesome ;)