#1 Posted by scalpel (314 posts) -

I find that these usually end up being the funniest, but they're hard to come by. I've listened to the ones that we had this fall with the HAM-radio talk.

If anyone could list a few more I'd appreciate it. Also, ones with Will Smith on.

Thanks

#2 Posted by TooWalrus (13255 posts) -

I'm not going to dig them up for you, but for the first few months of Giantbomb's existance, the only Bombcast members were Ryan and Jeff, so they'd have guests on more often than not. Guests like Alex, Vinny and Brad...

#3 Posted by scalpel (314 posts) -

@TooWalrus: Just realized that, but I was thinking some more recent stuff (late 2009 to 2010 and onwards).

#4 Edited by SM5240 (149 posts) -
#5 Posted by NorseDudeTR (428 posts) -

@scalpel: Your taste in Bombcasts is impeccable, sir. This last one, which was a 2+ rotating guests thing, was pretty good, too.

#6 Posted by BaneFireLord (2967 posts) -

The August 7th episode from 2012 was something magical. Jeff, Vinny and Ryan, talking about flavored vodkas.

#7 Posted by scalpel (314 posts) -

@SM5240: @NorseDudeTR: @BaneFireLord: Thanks guys, much appreciated.

#8 Posted by AuthenticM (3791 posts) -

@BaneFireLord: And Vinny saying he had Homefront on his gamefly queue, along with another bad video game. One of my favorite podcasts of 2012.

#9 Posted by BaneFireLord (2967 posts) -

@AuthenticM: Best bit IMO is when Jeff tells the story about dumping all the leftover stuff from the college girls into the crawlspace and gluing it shut before moving to a different house.

#10 Posted by AuthenticM (3791 posts) -

@BaneFireLord: Yes ! Oh gawd; I think it's my favorite 'cast of 2012. So good ! :)

#11 Posted by cthomer5000 (850 posts) -

@BaneFireLord said:

@AuthenticM: Best bit IMO is when Jeff tells the story about dumping all the leftover stuff from the college girls into the crawlspace and gluing it shut before moving to a different house.

lol, oh man yeah. I really, really want someone to compile all his apartment related stories into one MP3 or youtube video. I thought i did some dumb shit in my past rental places, but he really went over the top.

#12 Edited by beard_of_zeus (1705 posts) -