This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by daltimond (112 posts) -

I've been listening to the Bombcast archives for the third time and so far I noticed that they did miss a Tuesday. Granted they did post a Bombcast on Sunday, 10-12-2008, they didn't post the next one until the next week on Tuesday, 10-21-2008. Has anyone seen them miss a week? So far I've only noticed that they've missed a Tuesday. If I notice a week that has been missed I'm sure I'll come back and post it.

#2 Posted by Oscar__Explosion (2405 posts) -

THEY HAVE NEVER MISSED A TUESDAY. NEVER EVER EVER EVER.

#3 Edited by Akyho (1698 posts) -

Dude we had this conversation two months ago when they diced around at PAX then GDC at the same time. It is just a joke.

#4 Posted by ShaggE (6710 posts) -

That's not possible. Tuesday is Bombcast day. If there's no Bombcast, there's no Tuesday, and that would have been all over the news.

#5 Posted by Tajasaurus (988 posts) -

I have missed many Tuesdays but never a Bombcast

#6 Posted by Winternet (8055 posts) -

@shagge said:

That's not possible. Tuesday is Bombcast day. If there's no Bombcast, there's no Tuesday, and that would have been all over the news.

This dude has a point.

#7 Edited by MattyFTM (14432 posts) -

Yeah. It was directly after TGS. They had just arrived back and were jetlagged and shit.

It's really quite amazing that in all these years, they've only missed one tuesday.

#8 Edited by TruthTellah (9475 posts) -

They did a Bombcast. They just didn't post it for us to hear.

...The Lost Bombcast.

#9 Posted by h0lgr (911 posts) -

I love Tuesdays. Wait, what?

#10 Edited by altairre (1284 posts) -

They never missed a week but they did miss a tuesday once. That's still incredible.

#11 Edited by SpencerBoltz (85 posts) -

Bombcast = Lou Gehrig of video game podcasts.

#12 Posted by SerHulse (688 posts) -

@shagge said:

This dude has a point.

Also, if there is a Bombcast, that day must be Tuesday. Therefore: 12th October 2008 was a Tuesday.

#13 Posted by Abendlaender (2889 posts) -

@shagge said:

Nailed it.

#14 Posted by Dagbiker (6978 posts) -

Tusdays fucken suck. But man, do I love Mondays

#15 Posted by daltimond (112 posts) -

So what I'm hearing is Tuesday is a state of mind, not an actual day?