#1 Posted by blackhrt86 (37 posts) -

We thought of this in the after-chat of the ESO Quick Look Live: What if we had a live re-playing of the GiantBombcast with chat? It could be done with something like a GiantBomb/fan Mixlr. We could have it start at a specific time and possibly play it on repeat for a period of time so that people can get in on it if they miss the original start time. What do you guys think? Who could facilitate this?

#2 Posted by Ben_H (3342 posts) -

That's actually a neat idea, I must say.

#3 Edited by endoworks (284 posts) -

I agree with this!

#4 Posted by Buneroid (428 posts) -

I would join in on that.

#5 Edited by edudewired (8 posts) -

I would probably listen/chat along with a stream that just looped all the podcasts non-stop, starting from the arrow pointing down ones.

#6 Posted by Oscar__Explosion (2243 posts) -

That would be a super neat idea!

#7 Posted by ragintaft (48 posts) -

Really dig this idea.

#8 Posted by Patman99 (1579 posts) -

I generally find live show chat to be scattered and disappointing but I do get a few solid laughs out of it. I would fully support a live (or pseudo-live) Bombcast. Especially once the UK turf wars start up via emails.

#9 Posted by I_Stay_Puft (3201 posts) -

For the idea in itself I'd enjoy listening to the podcast live on mixlr but wonder if that would negatively effect the site in anyways.

#10 Posted by Demoskinos (14769 posts) -

While a cool idea I usually listen to podcast whilst playing games so... would be of limited use for me personally but it does sound like an interesting idea.

#11 Posted by blackhrt86 (37 posts) -

@demoskinos: I listen while playing games or working as well. But I think it would be cool to look over at the chat responses every now and then, or to comment when I have a free moment.

#12 Posted by Darkstalker (893 posts) -

i would never use this but im all for it