#1 Posted by THE_END (466 posts) -

Will there be one tomorrow with everyone out of the office?   Hopefully they recorded it yesterday (Sunday).

#2 Posted by Pie (7055 posts) -

They normally record it today. 
Maybe it will be a bombcast with Drew,Dave,Coonce and andy

#3 Posted by Dogma (943 posts) -

They clearly tells us in "I Love Mondays" that there will be a Bombcast. It's the first thing they say.

#4 Posted by tomte (291 posts) -

They also say that they will leave on wednesday...

#5 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4970 posts) -

Listening fail.

#6 Posted by OroJackson (680 posts) -

They all will be in the office on Mon/Tues, they leave for their respective destinations on Wednesday so yes there will be a bombcast...
#7 Posted by MAN_FLANNEL (2462 posts) -

You are stupid.

#8 Edited by Venatio (4482 posts) -

Seriously, why are people asking this? Even in the comments for I Love Mondays 

They clearly say that there is a podcast this week, LISTEN

#9 Posted by ch13696 (4582 posts) -

Why are they leaving the office? Vacation?

#10 Posted by TerraForse (12 posts) -

They said everyone is leaving Wednesday. They record the bombcast on Mondays and im sure they edit it for Tuesday or do it on Tuesday. Either way I don't know how you think we wouldn't be getting the normal crew

#11 Edited by THE_END (466 posts) -

My bad guys.......I still had the Brad hugging the WoW plushie burned into my mind when the bombcast image flashed for a few seconds.

#12 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

I'm already intently looking forward to next week's Bombcast to hear how Vinny and Ryan got on where I live.

#13 Posted by Ineedaname (4319 posts) -
@HandsomeDead said:
" I'm already intently looking forward to next week's Bombcast to hear how Vinny and Ryan got on where I live. "
A fellow liverpudlian?

I too am curios, it should be interesting to see if they made it out with all of their belongings.
#14 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -
@Ineedaname said:
" @HandsomeDead said:
" I'm already intently looking forward to next week's Bombcast to hear how Vinny and Ryan got on where I live. "
A fellow liverpudlian?  I too am curios, it should be interesting to see if they made it out with all of their belongings. "
I know. I'm assuming that after they've done whatever they're doing, they'll at least have a look around the town centre and that is surely going to be comedy gold. Should send them for a night in The Krazyhouse and see how they fare.
#15 Posted by X5Riley (10 posts) -
@HandsomeDead said:
" @Ineedaname said:
" @HandsomeDead said:
A fellow liverpudlian?  I too am curios, it should be interesting to see if they made it out with all of their belongings. "
I know. I'm assuming that after they've done whatever they're doing, they'll at least have a look around the town centre and that is surely going to be comedy gold. Should send them for a night in The Krazyhouse and see how they fare. "
Krazyhouse? I enjoy it there ^^
Hey maybe we could find out where theyre gonna be and drag them on a night out with us lmao
#16 Posted by Rhombus_Of_Terror (2089 posts) -
@HandsomeDead said:
" @Ineedaname said:
" @HandsomeDead said:
I know. I'm assuming that after they've done whatever they're doing, they'll at least have a look around the town centre and that is surely going to be comedy gold. Should send them for a night in The Krazyhouse and see how they fare. "

I would love to hear them tackle the Liverpudlian accent next week....
#17 Posted by Ineedaname (4319 posts) -
@X5Riley said:
" @HandsomeDead said:
" @Ineedaname said:
" @HandsomeDead said:
Krazyhouse? I enjoy it there ^^ Hey maybe we could find out where theyre gonna be and drag them on a night out with us lmao "
Haha, that'd be hilarious, they'd seem so out of place there.
If they're still here we could take them to medication.
#18 Posted by DRE7777 (398 posts) -

Ever heard of a little thing we folks around here like to call I Love Mondays?

#19 Posted by ArchV1le (232 posts) -
@OllyOxenFree said:
" Listening fail. "
#20 Posted by Tryptofan (22 posts) -

I'll just snatch a corner here and ask a quickie...   Is the podcast live or is it pre-recorded? And when do they usually "air"?

#21 Posted by ArchV1le (232 posts) -

The podcast is pre-recorded on Monday nights and posted Tuesday nights.

#22 Posted by Fallen189 (4941 posts) -
@HandsomeDead said:
They probably got knifed the second they landed.