#7601 Edited by casper_ (901 posts) -

yo im guessing this one is gonna be pretty late seeing as how ryan was doing a live show/making a stupid joke/tweeting about that stupid joke during the day.

#7602 Posted by produceman (98 posts) -

wait......wait.....no Vinny or Brad? Where are those guys at?

#7603 Edited by jiggajoe14 (646 posts) -

want, want so bad

#7604 Edited by Nev (539 posts) -

I sure wouldn't mind a Bombcast right about now.

#7605 Edited by RazielCuts (2925 posts) -

Watch this while you wait -

Oh Microsoft you dumb fucks, this and District 9 - the Halo movie, what could've been. In a way it's better he's not tied down to that lore.

#7606 Posted by Snigs (52 posts) -

Anyone think that they'll mention the kickstarter? Based off of the quicklook the cast was probably recorded yesterday.

#7607 Posted by Daneian (1207 posts) -

@razielcuts: That looks like it could be interesting but man, I thought District 9 was such an incredible disappointment.

#7608 Edited by TeenageJesusSuperstar (170 posts) -

Here we go!

#7609 Posted by Suboptimal (10 posts) -

@daneian: Yeah District 9 really fell flat for me. Hated every character in the film.

#7610 Posted by pyrodactyl (1881 posts) -
#7611 Posted by KamikazeCaterpillar (1179 posts) -

@frosty_buds: Lately, yes. With the exception of last week, it's gone up around midnight EST for about a month or more.

#7612 Edited by Daneian (1207 posts) -

@suboptimal: I thought there was a bunch of potential, but, yeah, the characters were insufferable and then the plot devolved into a chase movie. Also, the body horror stuff went a bit too far for me.

#7613 Posted by Suboptimal (10 posts) -

Awwwwwwwwwwyaaaaaaaa. Time to lay back, relax and blow my mind.

#7614 Posted by jiggajoe14 (646 posts) -

damn was hoping to go to bed early tonight

#7615 Posted by Sweep (8817 posts) -

So now that we actually have the power to edit thread titles, do you want us to correct the spelling in this thread, or shall we leave it as it is for sentimental reasons?

#7616 Posted by Pepsiman (2458 posts) -

@sweep: I've never even posted in this thread to my knowledge, but since your post showed up in my friend feed, I'll just say that we as a community have all come this far. We'd best not temper with mother nature when it's panned out okay thus far.

#7617 Posted by mylifeforAiur (3482 posts) -

I only just now noticed the misspelling. I say keep it.

#7618 Edited by djou (858 posts) -

For all those that don't listen to the Bombcast regularly (you know who you are) this week (4/9/13 broadcast) is one of the funniest, most entertaining episodes I've heard in a few years.

#7619 Edited by Sless (64 posts) -

@djou said:

For all those that don't listen to the Bombcast regularly (you know who you are) this week (4/9/13 broadcast) is one of the funniest, most entertaining episodes I've heard in a few years.

Came here to see what the consensus was because I was cracking up on the train to work, probably looked like a madman. I always enjoy the bombcast but this was a particularly great episode.

#7620 Posted by altairre (1121 posts) -

@sless said:

@djou said:

Came here to see what the consensus was because I was cracking up on the train to work, probably looked like a madman. I always enjoy the bombcast but this was a particularly great episode.

Normally I'm able to prevent myself from laughing out loud on the train and I just sit there and smile (which probably looks crazy enough) but with the last bombcast that just wasn't possible. Great stuff.

#7621 Edited by Toxin066 (3254 posts) -

It's been 7 days since the last one, right? So I should be waiting for a new bombcast today.

#7622 Edited by Rafaelfc (1313 posts) -

jumping on the watitng traaaaain!

#7623 Posted by Zeeco (102 posts) -

Anticipating more poop discussion.

#7624 Edited by FCDRandy (213 posts) -

Brad May Cry now, possible latecast. Irregardless, I am watitng faithfully.

#7625 Posted by FCDRandy (213 posts) -

Firefox didn't correct "irregardless" for being NOT A FUCKING WORD. Ugh.

#7626 Edited by Aegon (5394 posts) -

They haven't recorded it yet.

#7627 Posted by Jackhole (358 posts) -

The latest of latecasts

#7628 Edited by RazielCuts (2925 posts) -

Bradley May Cry just finished and they said 'okay, lets record the podcast.' Daaaaayuuum, it's going to be a late one.

#7629 Posted by Reisz (1460 posts) -

So the crew is on their way to record the cast in a few minutes by the sounds of Brad in that last live stream, what's the normal turn around from recording start to archive posted, five? six hours? or is that mad conservative of me,

#7630 Edited by Branwulf (397 posts) -

@reisz: 'Don't wait up' hours usually.

#7631 Edited by Little_Socrates (5675 posts) -

IF THEY HOLD BACK THE BOMBCAST WHILE WAITING FOR A NEW IMAGE

#7632 Posted by VoshiNova (1638 posts) -

@nev said:

I sure wouldn't mind a Bombcast right about now.

Anytime I see your avatar I smile.

#7633 Edited by Oldirtybearon (4592 posts) -

@reisz said:

So the crew is on their way to record the cast in a few minutes by the sounds of Brad in that last live stream, what's the normal turn around from recording start to archive posted, five? six hours? or is that mad conservative of me,

depends on how much of a shit Ryan gives to QA and edit the podcast. He's done raw dumps before but he takes pride in the Bombcast. It's 8PM EST right now so I'm guessing it'll be up by midnight to two in the morning.

#7634 Edited by Mr_Skeleton (5137 posts) -

I bet Jeff is refusing to do the podcast because he is too busy playing Dota 2.

#7635 Edited by TooWalrus (13135 posts) -

Whilst waiting for the legit Bombcast, perhaps try listening to this weeks Giant Bomb Community Podcast? It's improving every week, audio's better, nobody's talking over others, and we've got a mod as a special guest!

#7636 Posted by newslowsad (74 posts) -

feed me the bomb.

#7637 Edited by Ryleknuckles (45 posts) -

Damn......I hope I get it by 10!

#7638 Posted by Ted_Mosby (73 posts) -

Damn......I hope I get it by 10!

10 EST? I hope not. Longcasts are best Bombcasts.

#7639 Edited by ArtisanBreads (3740 posts) -

PUT UP THE DAMN BOMBCAST. Need to make a few sammiches but I need something to listen to while I do it.

#7640 Posted by Cronus42 (274 posts) -

Well they didn't start recording until after the live show was over, so probably around 6:30 EST or so. Meaning if it was a Longcast they just finished up. So yea, super late cast.

#7641 Posted by Sidewalkchalk (122 posts) -

If I had a work schedule anything like the Giant Bomb crew, I would praise god for being able to be a lazy motherfucker.

#7642 Posted by iAmJohn (6108 posts) -

How long must I watit for love?

#7643 Posted by gaminghooligan (1407 posts) -

calling it at around midnight EST

#7644 Posted by punkycrisps (27 posts) -

@cronus42: You mean after Brad May Cry? They usually record on Mondays as I understand it. Ryan just has to edit on Tuesdays

#7645 Posted by Demoskinos (14561 posts) -

Fuck, looking like a latecast. =(

#7646 Posted by jiggajoe14 (646 posts) -

Well at least I have BMC to hold me over right now until this hits.

#7647 Edited by Jackhole (358 posts) -

@cronus42: You mean after Brad May Cry? They usually record on Mondays as I understand it. Ryan just has to edit on Tuesdays

Not this week. At the end of Bradley May Cry, they said they were getting ready to record.

#7648 Edited by ripelivejam (3525 posts) -

just a 2 hour sustained poop noise with jeff shouting BUY SUM DOMAINNESS :D

#7649 Edited by planetary (341 posts) -

A glass of bourbon and a rogue-like, until the bombcast drops.

#7650 Edited by punkycrisps (27 posts) -

@jackhole: Oh, jeez, I missed that. I wonder if this week'll either be just real late or also shorter.