#8051 Posted by FCDRandy (266 posts) -

so late

#8052 Posted by Splodge (1962 posts) -

Need bombcast

#8053 Posted by Dudeguy_Mandude (12 posts) -

Tears

#8054 Edited by Demoskinos (15165 posts) -

How is it a late cast today? They didn't really do anything yesterday unless they weren't in the office yesterday.....

#8055 Edited by IcedWhale (53 posts) -

Demoskinos no one was in the office and they had to help unload the truck today

#8056 Posted by BBQBram (2294 posts) -

The last 5-man Bombcast. So strange. I was finally used to it.

Same here, it took me a long time too. Not because of Patrick, but five people just gets a bit hectic.

#8057 Edited by ZombiePie (5758 posts) -

How is it a late cast today? They didn't really do anything yesterday unless they weren't in the office yesterday.....

It's Ryan's wedding this week.

#8058 Posted by Warihay (488 posts) -

@bbqbram said:

@arbitrarywater said:

Same here, it took me a long time too. Not because of Patrick, but five people just gets a bit hectic.

You guys are forgetting about Rorie

#8059 Posted by ThePickle (4169 posts) -

@warihay said:

@bbqbram said:

@arbitrarywater said:

You guys are forgetting about Rorie

If he became a regular that would be great. He can talk about PC stuff and puppies.

#8060 Posted by Demoskinos (15165 posts) -

@zombiepie: Oh fuck really? I thought I saw him say on twitter that he had like another week before that happened.

#8061 Posted by EternalGamer2 (118 posts) -

I wish I could form a breeder union and use it as an excuse for doing work this week.

#8062 Posted by ZombiePie (5758 posts) -

@zombiepie: Oh fuck really? I thought I saw him say on twitter that he had like another week before that happened.

Oh no, false alarm.

#8063 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (3791 posts) -

Is this Kanye's new music video? FUCK NO!

#8064 Edited by schizogony (977 posts) -

I've searched everywhere but I can't find where he's going. I know he's going back to Chi-town, but what is Patrick going to be doing for a job? Is he still on Giant Bomb? Why can't anyone update his GB page?

#8065 Posted by Dudeguy_Mandude (12 posts) -
#8066 Posted by PillClinton (3297 posts) -

I've searched everywhere but I can't find where he's going. I know he's going back to Chi-town, but what is Patrick going to be doing for a job?

His current job. Just not physically in the office, like Alex.

#8067 Posted by Nev (562 posts) -

D'aw. After going out to do some work outside for a few hours, I was really hoping to come back and relax to some Bombcast. Oh well.

#8068 Edited by skelington_ (292 posts) -

I've searched everywhere but I can't find where he's going. I know he's going back to Chi-town, but what is Patrick going to be doing for a job? Is he still on Giant Bomb? Why can't anyone update his GB page?

He's becoming a Portillo's franchisee.

#8069 Posted by EricSmith (396 posts) -
#8070 Posted by FCDRandy (266 posts) -

they weren't in the office yesterday

#8071 Posted by Daneian (1251 posts) -

I would swap my left and right feet if it meant i could get a new bombcast right now.

#8072 Posted by finnith (28 posts) -

@daneian said:

I would swap my left and right feet if it meant i could get a new bombcast right now.

That...can be arranged

#8073 Edited by ArchV1le (232 posts) -

Apparently I missed something and just spent like an hour creepin through his Twitter and Tumblr but when the hell did Patrick announce he was leaving??

#8074 Posted by afabs515 (1329 posts) -

@finnith said:

@daneian said:

That...can be arranged

Get Dr. Stein on the case. I hear he's the best doctor in Southern California and has some experience with these kinds of switching operations.

#8075 Posted by ThePickle (4169 posts) -

@afabs515 said:

@finnith said:

@daneian said:

That...can be arranged

Get Dr. Stein on the case. I hear he's the best doctor in Southern California and has some experience with these kinds of switching operations.

D'oh...

#8076 Posted by afabs515 (1329 posts) -
#8077 Posted by EricSmith (396 posts) -

@archv1le: A month ago. Not long after the Dave/Rorie swap.

#8078 Posted by selfconfessedcynic (2591 posts) -
#8079 Posted by periahdark (116 posts) -

@afabs515: Oh hell yes. Thanks for that link.

#8080 Edited by ArchV1le (232 posts) -

@archv1le: A month ago. Not long after the Dave/Rorie swap.

Was this ever on the Bombcast or just on Twitter? I never even knew the details of the Rorie/Dave situation. I'm out of the loop

#8081 Posted by JJOR64 (19070 posts) -

Watching Trihex while I wait. Someone posted this in the chat and I want this game to become real now.

#8082 Posted by CommanderGermanShepard (303 posts) -

@demoskinos said:

It's Ryan's wedding this week.

STALKER!

#8083 Edited by afabs515 (1329 posts) -
#8084 Posted by SgtSphynx (1572 posts) -

@archv1le: It was in one of his Worth Reading articles.

#8085 Edited by Daneian (1251 posts) -

@thepickle said:

@afabs515 said:

@finnith said:

@daneian said:

That...can be arranged

D'oh...

I wasn't expecting an AD reference. I love you guys.

EDIT: Or should i say, you're 'all right'.

#8086 Edited by Aegon (5843 posts) -
#8087 Posted by afabs515 (1329 posts) -
#8088 Posted by EricSmith (396 posts) -

@archv1le: There was a Worth Reading where Patrick mentioned it, but it was on his Twitter and Tumblr before that. As for Rorie and Dave, they each wrote a blog that got featured explaining their situations.

#8089 Posted by ArchV1le (232 posts) -

@ericsmith: Yeah I just found those. I think it all happened when I was neck deep in final exams so I missed it. Thanks!

#8090 Edited by FCDRandy (266 posts) -

it's up

#8092 Edited by Zeeco (102 posts) -

THERE IS A GOD

#8093 Edited by subliminal_kid (60 posts) -

@msavo: You called it, about ten minutes in.

#8094 Edited by Blu3V3nom07 (3791 posts) -

I'm really looking forward to Dead Rising 3. As long as the frame-rate handles itself better than Fallout 3, its gravy.

#8095 Posted by IcedWhale (53 posts) -

Brad Said on the Daily DOTA that they recorded on Monday so maybe that will equal an early bombcast?

#8096 Posted by Reisz (1527 posts) -

@tiredmonkey: depends what Ryan is up to, he may not have had time to clean it up.

I'm in the middle of a 50/50 split between being excited about the return to a fourmanbombcast and really bummed out about it being a nomorescoopscast. Either way if it get's up soon I know what I'm cleaning the garage to.

#8097 Edited by spankingaddict (2740 posts) -

@reisz: Ryan claims he always puts up the Bombcast raw , so it shouldn't take too much time to put it up .

#8098 Posted by Reisz (1527 posts) -

@spankingaddict: No shit? I would have sworn I'd heard the exact opposite. Oh well, My bad. If that's the case it should be here anytime now.

#8099 Posted by SomberOwl (731 posts) -

Come on early Bombcast!

#8100 Posted by AuthenticM (3805 posts) -

@reisz: @spankingaddict: Ryan does NOT put up the bombcast raw. It sometimes takes hours for him to edit it.