#8101 Posted by Reisz (1359 posts) -

@authenticm: Understandably, thanks for clearing that up. I was sure that was the case, didn't make sense otherwise.

#8102 Posted by spankingaddict (2646 posts) -

@reisz: @spankingaddict: Ryan does NOT put up the bombcast raw. It sometimes takes hours for him to edit it.

I guess I should've said he doesn't edit anything out of the bombcast . Still , shouldn't take that long right ?

#8103 Edited by august (3811 posts) -

Ryan edits shit out of the podcast pretty frequently.

#8104 Posted by AuthenticM (3672 posts) -

@spankingaddict: We'll get it earlier than usual, yeah. However, sometimes Ryan does edit stuff out of the podcast, for whatever reasons.

#8105 Posted by Toxin066 (3197 posts) -

Wow. Somehow it's Tuesday again already.

#8106 Edited by RetroVirus (1405 posts) -

Hey everybody it's Tuesdaaaayyy...and I miss Patrick. This is going to be an interesting bombcast for sure.

#8107 Edited by Lava (626 posts) -

Maybe Jeff will do an impression of Patrick just like his flawless impression of Brad and it will be like Patrick never left.

#8108 Edited by CaLe (3678 posts) -

How do people know if the Bombcast is edited or not? The ears of an editor? Can you feel the cuts? I can't and would like to know what to listen out for when it does happen.

#8109 Posted by SomberOwl (508 posts) -

Man I really hope it goes up within 2 hours.

#8110 Posted by MAJID (169 posts) -

I hope they spent some time reminiscing about Patrick and old times.

#8111 Edited by Demoskinos (13853 posts) -

@jjor64: Oh god I wanna know where they clipped that "Bouncin' Boobs technology" from. Hahaha

#8112 Edited by august (3811 posts) -

@cale said:

How do people know if the Bombcast is edited or not? The ears of an editor? Can you feel the cuts? I can't and would like to know what to listen out for when it does happen.

If you go back a couple of weeks to where they talked about Fantasia (Music Evolved) and they start talking about Johnny V calling them up for Harmonix's contact info there' s a pretty big cut right there.

#8113 Edited by FCDRandy (207 posts) -

hey errybody it's blarglrghghg

#8114 Edited by bigwhiteyeti (43 posts) -

They didn't talk about the DRM 180 by Microsoft last week, did they? I figure that'll take up a large chunk of the discussion. Also, probably pizza.

#8115 Posted by RazielCuts (2711 posts) -

@jjor64: Oh god I wanna know where they clipped that "Bouncin' Boobs technology" from. Hahaha

Probably from a Ninja Gaiden or Dead or Alive game, this is the same studio that gave us this after all -

#8116 Posted by DarkShaper (1296 posts) -

@cale: Every once in a while there will be a really obvious edit but I have been noticing that a lot less recently. Also, the music technically counts as editing right?

#8117 Posted by Rayeth (1000 posts) -

@darkshaper:

Yep the music has to be added. I think that back when they started there was some attempt to keep the length to 3hrs or less due to schedules and so forth, but they have relaxed that unspoken rule to just ending whenever most of the time.

I think the only times they go into obvious edits are when they accidentally talk about stuff they can't (embargoes/NDAs), or when personal stuff intrudes unexpectedly (names/contact info get dropped that shouldn't be).

#8118 Posted by LoktarOgar (319 posts) -

However you may feel about Patrick, one thing that was undeniably good about his joining GB was that we went from 2-2.5 hour bombcasts to 3 hour+ bombcasts.

I wonder if that period has now come to an end.

#8120 Edited by DukesT3 (1853 posts) -

Its Tuesday already?! Goddamn... last week flew by.

#8121 Posted by FCDRandy (207 posts) -

Hey there's a Jar Time, so that's cool.

#8122 Posted by AuthenticM (3672 posts) -

Jesus, what's taking so long ? Did they really record it yesterday ?

#8123 Posted by Ryleknuckles (39 posts) -

It hasn't been that long since Brad finished his Daily Dota.

#8124 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4029 posts) -

#8125 Posted by sethshandor (72 posts) -

There's so little music in the podcast, why don't they just do it live like on a radio show? Why add it later?

#8126 Posted by Demoskinos (13853 posts) -
#8127 Edited by living4theday258 (677 posts) -

There's so little music in the podcast, why don't they just do it live like on a radio show? Why add it later?

because it would sound terrible if they did it like that.

#8128 Edited by ThePickle (4149 posts) -
#8129 Posted by wemibelec90 (1280 posts) -
#8130 Posted by sethshandor (72 posts) -

@sethshandor said:

because it would sound terrible if they did it like that.

Eh, they'd probably sound fine. Plenty of radio shows have live intros, outros, and music beds and they sound no different from the bombcast.

#8131 Posted by Skytylz (4015 posts) -
#8132 Posted by dobschutz (52 posts) -

They edit shit out of the bOMBCAST?!? yo fuk this im outofhere

#8133 Posted by Rafaelfc (1282 posts) -

Listening to garbage

"I'm watitng, I'm watitng for yooooooou"

#8134 Posted by FCDRandy (207 posts) -

it's up

#8135 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4029 posts) -

#8136 Posted by Toxin066 (3197 posts) -

Betting 5 brad bucks that the bombcast will be up at 8:30pm CST.

#8137 Posted by ThePickle (4149 posts) -

@toxin066 said:

Betting 5 brad bucks that the bombcast will be up at 8:30pm CST.

Betting 10 Dota dollars it's up at 11:59pm PST.

Any word of if the BART strike is over?

#8138 Posted by AuthenticM (3672 posts) -
#8139 Posted by SomberOwl (508 posts) -

Man an early Bombcast would hit the spot right about now.

#8140 Edited by ThePickle (4149 posts) -
#8141 Posted by Subjugation (4693 posts) -

So without Patrick, and likely without Vinny, should I be expecting a Drewcast? Ryan, Jeff, Brad, Drew. Think about it. Heck, maybe even Alexis if he isn't swamped.

#8142 Posted by Toxeia (721 posts) -
#8143 Posted by FCDRandy (207 posts) -

Well my Tuesday has fucking sucked so far and now we're doing this god damn watitng bullshit fuck

#8144 Posted by RazielCuts (2711 posts) -

I was hoping that because it's a Jeffcast it'd be up early 'cause thats the way he's rolled in the past D:

Jeff, Brad, Drew, Rorie cast, activate!

#8145 Edited by pinner458 (203 posts) -

@razielcuts: Has this Bombcast been confirmed to have a lack of Vinny in it? If so I'm slightly less interested...

#8146 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (808 posts) -

I was hoping that because it's a Jeffcast it'd be up early 'cause thats the way he's rolled in the past D:

that would be great

#8147 Posted by Aetheldod (3339 posts) -

they make them on mondays ... so I dunno why they make us wait so much :/

#8148 Posted by Animasta (14460 posts) -

well I assume they record/recorded today, so it wasn't going to be that early.

#8149 Posted by narujoe93 (2434 posts) -
#8150 Edited by Jackhole (308 posts) -