#9001 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4154 posts) -

#9002 Posted by Tchernobog (3 posts) -

The Trenches is such a bad webcomic

#9003 Posted by Anwar (845 posts) -

what is with the spamming? nothing else to do than just post some webcomics?

#9004 Posted by ArtisanBreads (3743 posts) -

It's Tuesday!

Time for bad comics.

#9005 Posted by Yesiamaduck (899 posts) -

#9006 Posted by MariusK (13 posts) -

#9007 Edited by Yesiamaduck (899 posts) -
#9008 Posted by Aegon (5401 posts) -
#9009 Posted by ThePickle (4153 posts) -

Good CBB, kind of week Harmontown, and the Giants lost. So let's go Bombcast.

#9010 Edited by Aegon (5401 posts) -

@thepickle said:

Man, I've listened to only a few episodes of the last few months of CBB. What would you say are the top 4 of the last 3 months (if you can be bothered)?

PFT was hilarious in the latest video episode.

#9011 Posted by spraynardtatum (2605 posts) -

And so it is true....the podcast has arrived!

#9012 Edited by ThePickle (4153 posts) -

@aegon said:

@thepickle said:

Man, I've listened to only a few episodes of the last few months of CBB. What would you say are the top 4 of the last 3 months (if you can be bothered)?

PFT was hilarious in the latest video episode.

I've been pretty inconsistent with CBB too. The only one I've listened to whole in the last few months is the Nick Kroll/Paul Scheer one. But I saw Maria Bamford and Tom Leykis and could not resist. Harmontown and Ten Minute Podcast have eclipsed CBB somewhat in terms of comedy podcasts for me personally.

#9013 Posted by Aegon (5401 posts) -

@thepickle: Oh s***, if Leykis/Adomian is in the latest episode then I'll give it a listen.

#9016 Edited by Toxin066 (3254 posts) -

Heeeeeeeeeeeey everybody it's Tuesday. ;_;

#9017 Posted by csl316 (8106 posts) -

Boo, it's Tuesday? I only love Mondays.

#9018 Posted by Sterling (2071 posts) -

Come one Bombcast! I don't have GTA 5 yet like everyone else. I need to listen to this to pass the time until its delivered! Please. I beg you.

#9019 Posted by ZombiePie (5583 posts) -

The next Bombcast will be the first to have an advertisement in it. No biggie if it means money goes to the crew. That and I already listen to them on MBMBaM and The Skeptics' Guide to the Universe.

#9020 Edited by Wes899 (2107 posts) -

Ads are no problem. Every other podcast I listen to has one.

#9021 Posted by Marokai (2805 posts) -

I believe Jeff mentioned on tumblr awhile back that subscribers wouldn't hear podcast ads, so hopefully that remains true.

#9022 Posted by jimmyfenix (3829 posts) -

It's gettin' ready to drop

It's gettin' ready to shock

Somebody done turned up the heater

An'a it's gettin' ready to pop!

#9023 Edited by Sterling (2071 posts) -

pffft, ads. Who cares.

#9024 Edited by gravytrain (17 posts) -

Nevermind it's up now in the premium section.

#9025 Posted by NegativeCero (2976 posts) -

Early bombcast!

#9026 Edited by HelmetBunny (23 posts) -

As someone who doesn't mind ads in podcasts, is there a chance that the "premium" version of the Bombcast will be put in a separate feed from the other premium podcasts?

#9027 Posted by TheHT (10880 posts) -

I think I'm gonna listen to the ad version, mostly cause I wanna hear how they'd deliver an ad.

#9028 Posted by ZombiePie (5583 posts) -

As someone who doesn't mind ads in podcasts, is there a chance that the "premium" version of the Bombcast will be put in a separate feed from the other premium podcasts?

@marokai said:

I believe Jeff mentioned on tumblr awhile back that subscribers wouldn't hear podcast ads, so hopefully that remains true.

It's on the Premium Podcasts section right now.

#9029 Edited by RazielCuts (2926 posts) -

HEY BOMBCAST
gimme.

#9030 Posted by Sterling (2071 posts) -

In before terrible comics.

#9031 Posted by Yesiamaduck (899 posts) -

Jeff I have killed 4 children and Bret the Hitman Hart and I WILL go further if this isn't up soon.

#9032 Posted by BBAlpert (1369 posts) -
#9033 Posted by Yesiamaduck (899 posts) -
#9034 Edited by RazielCuts (2926 posts) -

Is the Powerbombcast any good for someone who hasn't watched wrestling in about 10+ years and the last thing probably watched was Mankind Vs Kane, Hell in a Cell?

#9035 Edited by VierasTalo (675 posts) -

Is the Powerbombcast any good for someone who hasn't watched wrestling in about 10+ years and the last thing probably watched was Mankind Vs Kane, Hell in a Cell?

Yes. I haven't watched it in 8 years and love the Powerbombcast. The Summerslam-anecdotes from EP2 are gold.

#9036 Edited by Yesiamaduck (899 posts) -

@razielcuts said:

I always find people taking about stuff they're passionate about entertaining* and this is exactly what this is.... 4 dudes talking passionately about the current product as well as the product of old. It's probably their 2nd best podcast behind the Giant Bombcast and ahead of Scoops & The Wolf. It's fantastic, but I'm a wrestling fan (though not a hardcore one as I used to be) but can see people with a knowledge of any wrestling enjoying it on some level, also wrestling is obsured so it leads to some pretty funny discussions.

*providing you have a basic knowledge of what they're talking about or are interested in learning about it.

#9037 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4154 posts) -

#9038 Posted by RazielCuts (2926 posts) -

B-B-Bombcast! (seems like a lack of fervour in the thread for it this week)

#9039 Edited by Rafaelfc (1313 posts) -

Drew is awesome, but I think he just killed the little interest Jeff had in ever playing The Last of Us. A shame, really.

#9040 Edited by believer258 (11632 posts) -

Is it just me or have they been consistently putting the Bombcast up earlier than usual?

#9041 Posted by Yesiamaduck (899 posts) -

Is it just me or have they been consistently putting the Bombcast up earlier than usual?

It's still late to me damn it! (I live in the UK)

Earlier bombcasts plz ^.^

#9042 Edited by RazielCuts (2926 posts) -

@believer258 said:

It's still late to me damn it! (I live in the UK)

Earlier bombcasts plz ^.^

Your wishes were granted, 9pm and on a Tuesday! It truly is 'Tuesday'!

#9043 Posted by Branwulf (397 posts) -

No premium bombcast out for some reason.

#9044 Edited by RazielCuts (2926 posts) -

@branwulf: No adverts in this weeks one, download the normal one instead.

#9046 Posted by Demoskinos (14562 posts) -

Too bad it seems we aren't going to get early morning bombcast again.

#9047 Posted by Mcfart (1549 posts) -

WHARS DAT MIDNIGHT PODCAST

#9048 Posted by punkxblaze (2957 posts) -

@mcfart said:

Brad mentioned on Twitter that Jeff is out on assignment and Vinny is stranded because BART strike... WHO RUNS THE BOMBCAST. (I don't know how I'd feel about a Rorie/Drew/Brad/...Alexis? Podcast).

#9049 Posted by Tajasaurus (793 posts) -

More like the Bradcast, right guys?

#9050 Posted by BeachThunder (11695 posts) -

@mcfart said:

Brad mentioned on Twitter that Jeff is out on assignment and Vinny is stranded because BART strike... WHO RUNS THE BOMBCAST. (I don't know how I'd feel about a Rorie/Drew/Brad/...Alexis? Podcast).

I would be interested in just listening to Drew talking for three hours about his crazy adventures.