#9901 Edited by Newfangled (31 posts) -

@pinner458 said:

@branwulf said:

@pinner458: No it isn't you crazy smackhead!

Lol, it's Monday somewhere, and one of those somewheres happens to be where I am right now ;)

Have you time-warped an absolute minimum of three hours and one minute into past (depending on your present location, which would have to be somewhere North or South of Baker Island, in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, right up against the International Date Line)?

#9902 Posted by Sterling (2146 posts) -

@pinner458 said:

@branwulf said:

Lol, it's Monday somewhere, and one of those somewheres happens to be where I am right now ;)

Have you time-warped an absolute minimum of three hours and one minute into past (depending on your present location, which would have to be somewhere North or South of Baker Island, in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, right up against the International Date Line)?

It would be more than 3 hours. It would be 14 hours. Its 2PM in that time zone.

#9903 Posted by RazielCuts (2943 posts) -

IT LIVES!

#9904 Posted by Jackhole (370 posts) -

Greg AND Danny! Vinny, you spoil us!

#9905 Edited by pinner458 (691 posts) -

@sterling said:

@newfangled said:

@pinner458 said:

@branwulf said:

I'm in Ireland so it is currently 3:26am GMT

#9906 Edited by Sterling (2146 posts) -

@pinner458 said:

@sterling said:

@newfangled said:

@pinner458 said:

@branwulf said:

Yeah, and its Wednesday in Ireland.

EDIT: I wasn't saying you were in the time zone that was 2PM, I was saying its 2PM (Tuesday) in the earliest time zone.

#9907 Edited by pinner458 (691 posts) -

@sterling said:

@newfangled said:

@pinner458 said:

@branwulf said:

I feel pretty dumb now. I haven't been in college in a couple of weeks and I'm going in tomorrow morning for the first time so my brain tricked me into thinking it was a Sunday night/Monday morning at 3am.... Naturally.

So I thought you guys we sitting here waiting for the Bombcast 48 hours before it usually goes live... Which you probably do do already sooo...

#9908 Posted by Nightriff (4979 posts) -

This is the song that was on Eurovision, not gonna lie, I'm a fan

#9909 Posted by Newfangled (31 posts) -

@sterling said:

@newfangled said:

@pinner458 said:

@branwulf said:

Apologies. You're dead right; it would've been PM, Not AM. Point still stands, barring that oversight.

#9910 Posted by super2j (1666 posts) -

@shagge said:

@jackhole said:

@razielcuts said:

@jackhole said:

@super2j said:

@jackhole: that was a hilarious episode, I didnt get the wershersher joke though... mind explaining it?

There's a saying that goes, "Hunger is the best sauce." That's what Justin expected Travis to say, but instead Travis decided to be hilarious.

Wow, thanks for explaining it, I totally didn't get why Justin just burst into uncontrollable laughter for a few seconds. I gathered it was because Travis said something silly and the joke didn't work but yeah, no idea where he was going with it.

I still don't get the joke Travis was trying to make - 'wershersher' you say he said? I thought he just pumped up what seemed like a joke and just said 'Worcestershire Sauce' (a normal thing, which was a let down for a punch answer and why Justin was losing it so hard).

It was kind of an anti-joke. Justin probably expected something along the lines of:

"Griffin, do you know what makes the best sauce?"

"What does?"

"Huuuuuuunger, and Nature Box dot com is the place to be to get a sweet sweet taste."

but instead he just said, "worcestershire." Which caught Justin off guard, and led to the chuckles.

OHHHHHHHH, that 'splains it! I'm not familiar with the expression, so I wasn't quite sure why Justin lost his shit. Glad it wasn't just me who was confused. I ended up giggling like crazy anyway, as Justin's laugh is absolutely incredible.

That definitely made a lot more sense and I also giggled at how hard Justin reacted to that.

#9911 Posted by HammondofTexas (622 posts) -

I'm watitng already. Who's watitng with me?

#9912 Posted by niko555 (119 posts) -

@hammondoftexas: Its a little too early for me to start waiting. But i will join you in a couple of hours.

Keep a seat open for me.

#9913 Posted by mikecardii (236 posts) -

I haven't watited in a while, get me in on this party. I need something to do while installing windows on client machines.

#9914 Posted by Splodge (1204 posts) -

I haven't watited in a while, get me in on this party. I need something to do while installing windows on client machines.

I like that you are combining watiting for OS installations with watiting for the bombcast. I am impressed.

watwatiting.

#9915 Posted by mikecardii (236 posts) -

@splodge: my motto is always be watiting, it has served me well thus far in my life.

#9916 Posted by ftrevelin (72 posts) -

I have a LOT of work to do, but here I am, hanging in the forum, waiting for a podcast that I know won't come so early. Only Dr. Tracksuit has the right prescription for me...

#9917 Posted by Jackhole (370 posts) -

I wonder if Jeff will be on this week, I think he just got back last night.

#9918 Edited by Sterling (2146 posts) -

@jackhole: Might be recording it today due to that actually. So it could end up being a super late cast.

#9919 Posted by Branwulf (403 posts) -

#9920 Posted by Splodge (1204 posts) -

I am watiting so hard right now. If I watit any harder I will go blind.

#9921 Edited by Soap (3575 posts) -

Man, this thread is almost at 200 pages!

Also, hope this is up in time for me going to work!

#9922 Posted by mikecardii (236 posts) -

@soap said:

Man, this thread is almost at 200 pages!

Also, hope this is up in time for me going to work!

When are you going to work?

#9923 Posted by Demoskinos (14733 posts) -

Gimme that bombcast son.

#9924 Edited by mjk0104 (199 posts) -

Come on guys, I need this to tide me over till the TI4 qualifiers start again...

#9925 Posted by Sanity (1896 posts) -

Where are you bombcast?

#9926 Posted by ripelivejam (3743 posts) -

does the next ER starring danny odwyer get revealed when we hit 200 pagers?

man i wish transistor didn't keep getting a blank screen on me...

#9927 Posted by Splodge (1204 posts) -

WHILE YOU WAIT

LOOK AT THIS

#9928 Posted by mofoless (33 posts) -

Ready... Set... Go!!! ....

And... Now!

... And now!

#9929 Posted by lennyy (73 posts) -

WAITING.....
also nearly 200 pages

#9930 Edited by ShaggE (6403 posts) -

EMAILS!

... Did that work? Did the Bombcast come a-runnin'?

Nope. :(

#9931 Posted by TooWalrus (13155 posts) -

Go go Godzilla

#9932 Posted by dragonwizard (28 posts) -

Really excited to hear their thoughts on transistor. Haven't watched the QL yet but I'm loving its style.

#9933 Edited by mofoless (33 posts) -

... And now!!!

Damn! This usually works on traffic lights! xD

#9934 Posted by Mcfart (1599 posts) -

halp...

need...

bomcast...

Also question on transistor. Are there any disadvatges to just doing real-time combat? Brad didn't really elaborate on wheather the combat was designed around turns or not.

#9935 Posted by Skyfire543 (675 posts) -

Some jams while you watit.

#9936 Edited by PurpleMoustache (106 posts) -

Waiting...

And contributing to the goal of getting to page 200! :D

#9937 Posted by JJOR64 (18941 posts) -

SHOW ME POTATO SALAD!

#9938 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10864 posts) -

Still Watitng...

#9939 Posted by mofoless (33 posts) -
#9940 Edited by Splodge (1204 posts) -

<--------- The guy who made this has obviously never watited before.

#9941 Posted by wrecks (2232 posts) -

Went to see Godzilla while I waited. When he was on the screen, it was cool. Now gimmie bombcast.

#9942 Posted by ChrisHarris (275 posts) -
#9943 Posted by ottoman673 (498 posts) -

I will only watit for approximately 2 hours and 41 minutes from the time of this posting... For then, it will be Wednesday, a day to avoid the watit.

#9944 Edited by gkhan (419 posts) -

I need a bombcast injection.

#9945 Posted by mofoless (33 posts) -

@chrisharris: breast answer!

B = top view

oo = front view

b = side view

#9946 Posted by BaD_KarAte (28 posts) -
#9947 Edited by ripelivejam (3743 posts) -

BOOBS OVER BAGHDAAAAAAAAAD

#9948 Edited by Jackhole (370 posts) -

Looks like we'll have to wait a bit

#9949 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10864 posts) -

#9950 Edited by Newfangled (31 posts) -

@ottoman673 said:

I will only watit for approximately 2 hours and 41 minutes from the time of this posting... For then, it will be Wednesday, a day to avoid the watit.

Over the Atlantic, we typically get the Bombcast on a Wednesday. Soon, you'll feel like you're residing somewhere completely different. Congratulations, I just saved you an expensive holiday.