#201 Posted by End_Boss (3220 posts) -
DJ_Lae said:
"I'm curious about the energy drink of choice this week. The anticipation is killing me."
I'm curious to see whether or not Brad will participate this time. Man up, Brad. Man up.
#202 Posted by DJ_Lae (629 posts) -
End_Boss said:
"DJ_Lae said:
"I'm curious about the energy drink of choice this week. The anticipation is killing me."
I'm curious to see whether or not Brad will participate this time. Man up, Brad. Man up."

I specifically called out Brad on the letter I enclosed with the drinks, and I even picked one out for him, so I hope so.
#203 Posted by JJOR64 (19017 posts) -

Is it time to start posting in here this week?  Well I'm ready to post so as a usual routine for me:

Something entertaining to watch while we wait.

#204 Posted by bigpig33 (97 posts) -

i don't think there is another one this week

#205 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -

It just went up.  Charging my MP3 player.

#206 Posted by bigpig33 (97 posts) -

i may have been wrong

#207 Posted by wrecks (2283 posts) -

Okay, I am ready now.  Let's rock. Bomb please. Roll it. TicToc. Time's a wastin'. No more DilyDallying.  

#208 Posted by papercut (3502 posts) -

I too sir.

#209 Posted by Grilledcheez (3952 posts) -

I was hoping to get this before falling asleep

#210 Edited by TooWalrus (13232 posts) -

Here's this weeks stupid/awesome video to watch. You all remember the Strongbad Email about Anime, right? It's funny, and relevant!

...Anyone else notice the Rad Racer music?
#211 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -

#212 Posted by musdy (323 posts) -

such an antagonizing wait.

#213 Posted by JJOR64 (19017 posts) -

Another video to watch while we wait.

#214 Edited by DeadMonkeys (827 posts) -
TooWalrus said:
"Here's this weeks stupid/awesome video to watch. You all remember the Strongbad Email about Anime, right? It's funny, and relevant!

...Anyone else notice the Rad Racer music?"
Whoever uploaded this to youtube should burn in hell. There's no reason to do this when you can see all the videos at the original site.

Also, where's the podcast? :(
#215 Posted by albedos_shadow (1485 posts) -
DeadMonkeys said:
Also, where's the podcast? :("
Ryan tweeted that it's going to be late.
#216 Posted by TooWalrus (13232 posts) -
DeadMonkeys said:
Whoever uploaded this to youtube should burn in hell. There's no reason to do this when you can see all the videos at the original site.Also, where's the podcast? :("
Yeah, but you can't embed the original site in stupid internet forums. Mormons believe in Mormon Jesus, btw.
#217 Posted by Grilledcheez (3952 posts) -

#218 Posted by inkeiren (989 posts) -

Was hoping to hear before falling asleep, like GrilledCheez. Oh well. I'm sure it'll be out the minute after I fall asleep.

#219 Posted by Grilledcheez (3952 posts) -

#220 Posted by DeadMonkeys (827 posts) -

Praise Allah and Mormon Jesus! The itunes feed is up! :D

#221 Posted by Sticky_Pennies (2019 posts) -

It's Tuesday!
I've got a feeling someone might be missing from the bombcast tonight because of GDC. Anyone else?

#222 Posted by LiveOrDie1212 (926 posts) -
AnimZero said:
"It's Tuesday!I've got a feeling someone might be missing from the bombcast tonight because of GDC. Anyone else?"

no
#223 Posted by Sticky_Pennies (2019 posts) -
LiveOrDie1212 said:
"AnimZero said:
"It's Tuesday!I've got a feeling someone might be missing from the bombcast tonight because of GDC. Anyone else?"
no"
Fair enough! :B
#224 Edited by MattyFTM (14415 posts) -
AnimZero said:
Jeff twittered about an hour ago that he was about to start podcasting "with some guests" - Plural. So at least two guests. So, either they've got more mics or are huddling close together or are taking turns talking or at least one of the regulars might be missing.
#225 Posted by Sticky_Pennies (2019 posts) -
MattyFTM said:
"AnimZero said:
Jeff twittered about an hour ago that he was about to start podcasting "with some guests" - Plural. So at least two guests. So, either they've got more mics or are huddling close together or at least one of the regulars might be missing."
Oh, awesome. :D They should participate in the energy drink taste-test.
#226 Posted by MattyFTM (14415 posts) -
AnimZero said:
"MattyFTM said:
"AnimZero said:
Jeff twittered about an hour ago that he was about to start podcasting "with some guests" - Plural. So at least two guests. So, either they've got more mics or are huddling close together or at least one of the regulars might be missing."
Oh, awesome. :D They should participate in the energy drink taste-test."
Well, he also twittered this pic. You can only see one drink in the picture, but a hell of a lot of sugary sweets that are probably just as good.
#227 Posted by regularassmilk (1448 posts) -
JJOR64 said:
"
Awesome Thread!
"

#228 Posted by regularassmilk (1448 posts) -

Hang around on giantbomb.com
Maybe games?
Idk usually I devote my tuesdays to giantbomb

#229 Posted by LiveOrDie1212 (926 posts) -

Ryan is edititng the FIRST bombcast of the week as i am writing this, so expect a bombcast pretty shortly!

YIPPEEE!!!

#230 Posted by HazBazz (1901 posts) -

I sleep. I doesnt go up here until early wednesday morning, and im not missing precious sleeps just to catch it new

#231 Posted by Oy (280 posts) -

Anyone notice on Zune, the bombcast is a recommened podcast in the marketplace.  Also it's now the #3 audio podcast on Zune.

#232 Posted by JJOR64 (19017 posts) -
Oy said:
"Anyone notice on Zune, the bombcast is a recommened podcast in the marketplace.  Also it's now the #3 audio podcast on Zune."
Yeah, I noticed that yesterday.  It made me giggle inside.
#233 Posted by JJOR64 (19017 posts) -

JJOR64's random video of the week.

#234 Edited by Gizmo (5389 posts) -

It's nearly half 1 AM here... i'm gonna try and stay up for the Bombcast.

#235 Posted by Emandudeguyperson (2501 posts) -

Just keeping the waiting room forum going!

#236 Posted by jakob187 (21690 posts) -

Posting this up for any lame-Os that HAVEN'T seen it:

#237 Posted by Jolly_Lolly (3537 posts) -
JJOR64 said:
"JJOR64's random video of the week.

"
Haha, you have a video for every occasion it would seem.
#238 Posted by jakob187 (21690 posts) -

Here's a couple of classics from CHTV:

#239 Posted by Absurd (2934 posts) -

I love the bombcast, especially this week.

#240 Edited by Milkman (17001 posts) -

Jeff just said that the Bombcast will not be up for another 2 hours. They are driving back from San Francisco and GDC now.

And that means I'm going to bed. Good night.

#241 Posted by JJOR64 (19017 posts) -

Damn, what should I do for 1 and a half hours.  I could play Platinum, lol.  Here is a random vid I guess.

#242 Posted by JJOR64 (19017 posts) -

Ok, I'm going to bed.  If you stay up to listen to it then you must be a Vampire, or live on the west coast.

#243 Posted by toxicEnchiliada (330 posts) -

I'm stayin up gonna wait for this podcast

PS I live on the West coast :P

#244 Posted by Absurd (2934 posts) -

Will there be another one tonight?

#245 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -

They said there would be.

#246 Posted by JJOR64 (19017 posts) -

There supposed to be another tonight and one tomorrow.

#247 Posted by Absurd (2934 posts) -

Guessing it's not coming tonight?

#248 Posted by JJOR64 (19017 posts) -

Either really late tonight or early morning.  They haven't said anything on their Twitter yet so not sure.

#249 Posted by Kazona (3080 posts) -

Usually around 3am my time the podcast still isn't up so I normally don't get it until the next morning. Which suits me just fine because then I can listen to it at work.

#250 Posted by JJOR64 (19017 posts) -

Now we play the waiting game.  I hope it's up by 10 PM my time.