BombCast Week 1 : Your Thoughts?

VACkillers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By VACkillers

Just what the tittle says, after the first official week of the site, with the latest bombcast episode from yesterday, what are you thoughts about the site and everything as a whole? Are there things that wasn't answered in this weeks podcast? put them in here!!!! someone might know the answer..... 

There was a couple of things of interest to me this week, first thing was the info about another Karateka!!! lol... used to play this game on the old Atari 520 ST and just like the guys said, it was MEGA hard lol... You'd basicly have to press the spacebar to switch from running mode, to the fighting stance mode, and there would always be this delay from switching between the 2, which was what the guys where saying about the eagle and if you get hit just once in running mode your dead and have to start all over again from the beginning! and that last final dude was so tough, it took like a rediculous ammount of blows to kill him as he has all this body armor on lol....

2nd thing was the mention about possibly uploading our own videos to the site! i've been wondering about this feature ever since the site was officially launched last week! i was concerned that we wouldn't be able to, just purely on the fact of webspace bandwith, and space that the vids could take up, but this will be brilliant! i dunno if they'll have some kind of file size cap or something, but i often use FRAPS to do video capture for my games so this will be a brilliant feature....

sculsoldi3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By sculsoldi3r

I still have to watch them, my download feature was screwy the first few days.

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Hamz

Moved to general discussion as the topic concerns GiantBomb and its Bombcast, nothing really specific to the PC forum :)

Blu_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Blu_Magic

I haven't listened to this week's yet. =(

ZeroGravX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By ZeroGravX
Hamz said:
"Moved to general discussion as the topic concerns GiantBomb and its Bombcast, nothing really specific to the PC forum :)"
Maybe should have been moved to the Bombcast board instead? ;-)
kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By kush

Vinny said Cannoli on the show and that made me super happy!

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Hamz
ZeroGravX said:
"Hamz said:
"Moved to general discussion as the topic concerns GiantBomb and its Bombcast, nothing really specific to the PC forum :)"
Maybe should have been moved to the Bombcast board instead? ;-)
"
Indeed good call, topic has now been moved to the Bombcast board. Sorry for the mistake moving it to General Discussion, my bad :P!