#1 Posted by Niall_Sg1 (362 posts) -

Hey, I've been looking for that podcast episode, though it may have been a 'Jar time with Jeff', where he talks about how he's finding the PC that tested built him..I know it was a while ago now and I've done searches on giantbomb and google but can't find any reference. Can anyone help me out?

#2 Posted by the_korben (66 posts) -

@Niall_Sg1: Hey, sorry to dig up this old post, but did you ever find the episode you were looking for? I'm asking because I'm trying to find the same thing right now. Thanks!

#3 Edited by c0l0nelp0c0rn1 (1811 posts) -

Probably sometime after this video.

Edit: changed the link

#4 Posted by Niall_Sg1 (362 posts) -

@the_korben said:

@Niall_Sg1: Hey, sorry to dig up this old post, but did you ever find the episode you were looking for? I'm asking because I'm trying to find the same thing right now. Thanks!

Hey, NP and nah I didn't sorry. Though in a recent bombcast he said he updated his graphics card to a 670GTX - and if you're in the process of building a PC I'd recommend checking out reddit.com/r/buildapc for some help/advice and this guy tinyurl.com/Falconguide runs a pretty handy guide to work out what kinda tier of PC you want to build and the cost.

Also TBH that build is from March last year, it's not the best guide for building a PC anymore.

#5 Posted by MikeydCT (573 posts) -

Jeff talked about it in this weeks cast, I just looked up the parts and couldn't find the motherboard and graph card