• 69 results
#51 Posted by Labman (289 posts) -

Fuck, yeah! Me and you, man...we like one mind.

@jams said:

#52 Edited by Dark (408 posts) -

At least it's a good time for him to do this. I can't imagine what a review from him would look like written in this state.

"Company of Heroes 2: 2/5 A review by Bradley Shoemaker:

Company of Heroes 2 presents a brutal depiction of the horrors of the Eastern Front, but suffers from several key flaws in its gameplay design. While elements such as firing from cover and directional damage to vehicles separate it from other games in the RTS genre, it fails to incorporate advances in gameplay since the first installment, such as denying, jungling, and item shops. Also, while the unstructured city streets of Stalingrad may seem to be a compelling recreation, the absence of clear lanes is an archaic mechanic that introduces a frustrating element of chaos...."

Dear god, I just can't stop laughing as such a well structured mock review.

#53 Posted by Daveyo520 (7133 posts) -

Well it is other Brad's fault. If we can stop one Brad from playing maybe both will stop playing and we can save them.

The game is pretty good though.

#54 Edited by SLowrAM (41 posts) -

And he certainly isn't the only one I was perusing users on steam a couple weeks ago and it's frightening the time MANY DOTA2 user put in. I thought Steam spending a mill on a tournament was probably a waste of money, but looks like they'll make plenty of it.

#55 Edited by McGhee (6075 posts) -

What's with these kinds of games? I know two guys that play League of Legends in real life and they are utterly loathsome individuals. They talk about nothing but that game while at work and one is a fucking store manager and spends half his time watching matches on his iPhone in the middle of his shift. What a piece of shit.

#56 Posted by TruthTellah (9531 posts) -

Don't you all see? Brad Muir infected Brad weeks ago! His spawn is eating him away from the inside!

http://www.doublefine.com/images/uploads/halloween_brad.jpg

#57 Posted by Nikoran (162 posts) -

I'm sick of hearing about DOTA 2. Brad just seems to repeat himself ever week. Play with Brad Muir and brother, get keys, keys cost money, crates, crates, blah blah.

But whatever, if he's enjoying it, who am I to judge?

#58 Edited by Akyho (1712 posts) -

I like how every is saying "Brad killing himself with DOTA2" purley on his habit of playing it and so are asking for more Brad playing DOTA 2......and

NOT THE PHYSICAL PAIN THAT GOES THROUGH HIS HANDS AND THE DAMAGE HE MAY BE CAUSING!!!

#59 Edited by super2j (1811 posts) -

They should fake his death and have him pop up in the backrounds (hidden) and "accidentally" lose the archived version, so people cant go back and make sure. they should also get a large number of internal people to make accounts on the site and every time consensus is made about Brad being alive(bc you guys are smart), they just become super vocal about how it is absurd. And one day, a new editor is hired and has a striking resemblance to Brad but with a mustache and no one in the office acknowledges this resemblance.

#60 Posted by 2HeadedNinja (1813 posts) -

I'm just happy to hear someone talk on the bombcast who actually seems to enjoy games these days.

Thank you ... yes! This!

#61 Posted by Tajasaurus (1042 posts) -

Heaven is a DOTA 2 server

#62 Posted by Baal_Sagoth (1320 posts) -

At least it's a good time for him to do this. I can't imagine what a review from him would look like written in this state.

"Company of Heroes 2: 2/5 A review by Bradley Shoemaker:

Company of Heroes 2 presents a brutal depiction of the horrors of the Eastern Front, but suffers from several key flaws in its gameplay design. While elements such as firing from cover and directional damage to vehicles separate it from other games in the RTS genre, it fails to incorporate advances in gameplay since the first installment, such as denying, jungling, and item shops. Also, while the unstructured city streets of Stalingrad may seem to be a compelling recreation, the absence of clear lanes is an archaic mechanic that introduces a frustrating element of chaos...."

Haha, nice! Oh, the dark days of archaic non-lane map design.

#63 Edited by Sweep (9023 posts) -

What are you, his girlfriend? Pfft, Brad is fine. He needs to be more aggressive with his BH tracks, though...

#64 Edited by Abendlaender (2905 posts) -

Don't know if you people know it but this was a Number 1 hit somewhere

#65 Edited by dudeglove (8489 posts) -

I know it's a site about a bunch of men playing video games, but Brad was seriously sounding kind of creepy.

#66 Posted by Sweep (9023 posts) -

Dota has him now. Let go.

#67 Posted by Matt (968 posts) -

@sweep said:

What are you, his girlfriend? Pfft, Brad is fine. He needs to be more aggressive with his BH tracks, though...

Totally. You guys weren't there man! You didn't see his sick Lifestealer ganks!

#68 Posted by Cheesebob (1254 posts) -

Brad should do a Breaking Bad with DOTA. Him versus Purge.

#69 Posted by EvilNiGHTS (1093 posts) -

It'll make an amusing and abrupt end to the Bombcast for one week at least:

"I HAVE TO GO NOW. MY PLANET NEEDS ME."

Note: Brad died on the way back to his home planet.