Avatar image for clandestine1966
Clandestine1966

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Clandestine1966

Hi Guys, Does anyone know if there are plans to release an updated version of the Giant Bomb iPhone App, the existing App is broken and is no longer available in the iTunes Store (in the UK anyway). What I would love to see is a kick-ass iPad App taking advantage of all the features of the hardware, sorry if this has been covered already! What are your thoughts? Kind regards, George

pw2566ch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By pw2566ch

This has been mentioned many times. There's no more support for the Giant Bomb app. Trust me, I was upset too because I paid the $2 for it when they brought it out.

EDIT: I should also mention that I think they'll allow people to take the apk and do something with it.

Consaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Consaw

@Clandestine1966: I believe they said that they dropped support for the IOS app since the mobile site does everything that the app did.

niall_sg1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By niall_sg1

@Clandestine1966: The app was replaced by the mobile version of the site, however it is only available to members.

Avatar image for clandestine1966
Clandestine1966

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Clandestine1966

Thanks guys, I bought the app too, the site works quite well on the iPad So I'm not going to lose any sleep :) Best regards, George