Burnout Paradise retry option?

ToRo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ToRo

I heard them talking about Paradise getting an update for a retry option. When will that update be? I rented paradise from gamefly when it first came out. Got 300 gamerscore on it and sent it back cause I got tired of driving back and forth to retry a race that I lost at the last second because I was paying too much attention to ridiculously small mini map. I just saw it on amazon for $20 used. If they add a retry option, I would buy it in a heartbeat.

ToRo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ToRo

Anyone?

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Snail
Levio91 said:
"If you didnt like it the first time its definetly not worth gettting again.
caption
caption

"

What does this have to do with anything? How fucking stupid are you?
Lemegeton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By Lemegeton
Levio91 said:
caption
caption

"
this is the kind of shit that i was referring to in the "describe user" topic. you clearly did not read the guys question and then post some random shit that makes no sense.

as for the OP i think that paid burnout update is due out at the start of next year. personally i did not mind the lack of a retry option , if i failed one i would just go find the nearest event and do that one. You are not required to complete every event.
daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By daniel_beck_90
Levio91 said:
caption
caption

"
what the hell is that ? 
wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By wefwefasdf

I don't think they plan on updating it. I remember them compaining about it though. 

It really bugs me that Paradise doesn't have it. One reasons I quit playing it.
zitosilva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By zitosilva

I don't know, probably when that bundle with all the updates comes out.
When the retry options shows up I'll start playing this game again. I really miss not being able to just try again instantly. Specially since I crash all the time.

ToRo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ToRo
Lemegeton said:
"Levio91 said:
caption
caption

"
this is the kind of shit that i was referring to in the "describe user" topic. you clearly did not read the guys question and then post some random shit that makes no sense.

as for the OP i think that paid burnout update is due out at the start of next year. personally i did not mind the lack of a retry option , if i failed one i would just go find the nearest event and do that one. You are not required to complete every event.
"
Good point, but what if I just lost a race and the only events near me are stunt challenges? I would have to drive all the way back to my garage to change my car. Very annoying. And yea i know it's great to explore the city and all but when I play that game all I want to do is do challenges. That's it. What's so bad about that?
MasterChief360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#10  Edited By MasterChief360

No matter there is a retry option or not, I would definitely enjoy the Paradise because I am a big fan of "taking people down".

Death_Burnout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By Death_Burnout

Well i would like it, and not because "i dont know the city" because i fucking do, you're practically forced to memorize it without a retry, but what bugs me, is that i just want to get back to that certain challenge (mostly stunt runs) in an instant, thats not so much to ask at all!

Thankfully with all the other events, i tend to ace first go, Burnout is the only racing game (arcade or otherwise) that im extremely good at

clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#12  Edited By clubsandwich
Levio91 said:
caption
caption

"
good fucking lord I'm having the laugh of my life!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

omg I miss this guy, his stupidity was the best thing in this forums. D':