Can we get a ME2 spoilercast?

tahnit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By tahnit

I just want to hear what the guys thought of the ending/s and the game overall. A lot of people have beaten it already and if its a separate podcast from the normal scheduled bombcast then it wont spoil anything.

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Snail

There is already a thread on this, sorry. And a big one. Plenty of people signed the petition. You really should just scroll down a bit when creating a new thread and see if there are any similar ones. 

EDIT: Here it is, by the way.

rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By rjayb89

I remember Ryan mentioning that maybe they would produce a Mass Effect 2 spoilercast, but the game's been out for over a week and a half now and not to mention they produced a podcast for Modern Warfare 2 the week it came out so the chances of one any time soon look slim.  On the other hand, Brad hasn't been around for awhile for reasons unknown, so maybe they'll make one when he's settled back in the office.  So, we'll have to wait and see, brother.

Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Systech
@rjayb89 said:
" I remember Ryan mentioning that maybe they would produce a Mass Effect 2 spoilercast, but the game's been out for over a week and a half now and not to mention they produced a podcast for Modern Warfare 2 the week it came out so the chances of one any time soon look slim.  On the other hand, Brad hasn't been around for awhile for reasons unknown, so maybe they'll make one when he's settled back in the office.  So, we'll have to wait and see, brother. "
Mass Effect 2 is also like four times longer than Modern Warfare 2. There is still a chance.
Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By Undeadpool

Not on the first page though. I agree this should be a thing. Ryan promised it before Monday, but everyone knows they don't work Sat/Sun very much! I listen to it on my commute to work, I'd love to have two bombcasts to listen to.

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By KaosAngel

I second this.