#1 Posted by djotaku (19 posts) -

For a while I've been wondering if anyone has created a compilation mp3 of all the different ways Brad has said "emails". Bonus points if it has a techno backdrop.

But in this week's bombcast they spoke about how Black Ops II had to come up with what sound your computer would play in the future where you would know for sure it was an email and not something else. It made me want to have Brad saying "Emails!" be my computer's sound whenever I get a new email. So I was wondering if anyone had a collection of "Emails" clips that I could select from.

#2 Posted by BigChickenDinner (766 posts) -

@djotaku: Dude this has to be THE most random shit I've heard. Sorry I cant help you, but I felt obligated to drop off my WTF? here.

#3 Posted by Brother_PipPop (253 posts) -

And here I thought I would be entering a thread about scandalous emails between you and brad. Emails being in quotes because you just sent him photos or something else nasty, I dunno I guess this is better?

#4 Posted by Ramone (2961 posts) -

I would pay money for a text message tone which was brad just saying 'Emails!'

#5 Posted by BirdkeeperDan (400 posts) -

I don't think so but I love the wierd dynamic of Brad's task. I know there are people who regularly create sound files from the Bombcast; they should start cataloging the "Emails".

"Brad hit me." -Ryan

"With what?" -Brad

"With an emails." -Ryan

"Emails" -Brad

#6 Posted by djotaku (19 posts) -

@BigChickenDinner: hope that made your Friday q:o)

@Brother_PipPop: Awesome misunderstanding

@Ramone: At least you get what I'm going for!

@BirdkeeperDan: Yeah, those people are the ones I'm looking for

#7 Edited by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -
#8 Posted by ElCapitan (402 posts) -

@djotaku: Techo remix? What's the matter with you, man? This is Giant Bomb. DUBSTEP ONLY!

@Ramone: I would totally use a Brad "Emails" for my notification tone, but I would not pay money for it.

#9 Posted by TheLastNeo (440 posts) -

@djotaku: I'll admit, for some strange ass reasons, I've always wanted to do this. Just a straight up collection one after the other of all the times brad has said "emails". One day perhaps I'll get to it, but man.. it just sounds so time consuming.

#10 Posted by JeanLuc (3579 posts) -

@JJWeatherman said:

This is what I used for the longest time to inform me of an email on my phone:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5468014/Sound%20Clips/Emails!.mp3

It's a little jarring, but I got used to it. Still haven't switched to this on my Windows Phone--mostly because I'm not sure how.

That's fantastic. Mind if I use this?

#11 Posted by believer258 (11794 posts) -

Never noticed that Brad said "e-mails" in funny ways.

#12 Posted by envane (1162 posts) -

whats gonna happen when we all stop using "email" as a term .. i mean thats pretty antiquated now as it is .

#13 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

@JJWeatherman said:

This is what I used for the longest time to inform me of an email on my phone:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5468014/Sound%20Clips/Emails!.mp3

It's a little jarring, but I got used to it. Still haven't switched to this on my Windows Phone--mostly because I'm not sure how.

Ah, that is great.