#1 Posted by shatteringlast (235 posts) -

Firstly, I just fired up the new bombcast, and noticed that the theme song reminds me of the old Sonic games, mostly Sonic 2 in the Mystic Caves. Must be the bass... 

Secondly, I'm afraid to listen to the Mass Effect-cast because I suspect there will be spoilers all over the place... can someone confirm if it's spoiler-heavy or not? 

Thirdly, I love Borderlands, but had to send it back to gamefly due to canceling the sub because I got laid off. Anyone want to let me borrow it until I beat it the thrid time? JK. 

Fourthly, the end.

#2 Posted by Bertmasta (173 posts) -

If your worrying that much i wouldnt bother listening, after what people considered spoilers on the last one....

#3 Posted by ClownDetective (142 posts) -

the mass effect one didn't have spoilers, but it was pretty boring.

#4 Posted by shatteringlast (235 posts) -

Right on, I'll take a listen because I'm so FIRED UP about ME2, I'll listen to anything about it gameplay-wise, as long as theres no plot devices dropped. Thanks y'all.

#5 Posted by Lind_L_Taylor (3966 posts) -

Laid off?  bummer.

#6 Posted by TheKidNixon (1564 posts) -
@shatteringlast said:
" Right on, I'll take a listen because I'm so FIRED UP about ME2, I'll listen to anything about it gameplay-wise, as long as theres no plot devices dropped. Thanks y'all. "
There's no major story spoilers, though there is one thing that six months ago people go up in arms about. So yeah, if you want to know absolutely nothing about how the game can POSSIBLY end, I'd suggest maybe skipping it. But for example, Casey Hudson avoided talking about the "spoilers" from the start of the game which were pretty widely discussed in various previews last month.

Oh, also, they discuss
#7 Posted by shatteringlast (235 posts) -

GODDAMNIT a FISH TANK?!??! 

My life is over! Thanks Nixon for the details. Also ty Taylor for the comment. It is a bummer, but hopefully I'll get another job within a week.

#8 Posted by natetodamax (19217 posts) -
@shatteringlast: On the ME2 Bombcast Casey Hudson talks about how the final mission can end. That's the biggest spoiler.